5 Best Barbershops in Singapore 2021: Men haircuts & groomings
Services | March 05, 2021
No matter you are heading for a date or a job interview, a well-trimmed haircut is a must-have. Besides this, regular haircuts are also imperative to catch up with the changing trends. By finding an expert barber, you can even be a trendsetter yourself.
When the lazy months of winter are finally coming to an end, summers will always be an opportunity for some hairstyles. You can either get them trimmed all around or can set a style with shorter ones. This is a time to conduct trials and select what suits you the best.
There are plenty of barbershops across the island. They come at different prices and the staff’s expertise. Before planning your next visit to any salon, we recommend you quickly go through the following list of the 5 best barbershops in Singapore [2021 review] that can help you get what you actually need!
Maintaining a perfect blend of traditional Japanese techniques and contemporary tools, Hiroginza Premium Barber is one of the finest options accessible on the island. According to the customer reviews, this isn't simply a barbershop; rather, this is a relaxation spot as their staff will take care of you in all aspects. Hiroginza Premium Barber is available at various locations around the city and is always convenient to approach.
- Owns well-trained Japanese staff: Hiroginza Premium Barber has its crew from Japan that is an expert in whatever they do. They will take care of all your grooming and styling without compromising the services’ class.
- Easy to approach after shopping or work: Whether you’re planning to get a haircut after your office or you want a quick shave right after you shop, Hiroginza Premium Barber is always accessible. They have their stores available at convenient locations around the island and can be easily accessed.
- Provides services in completely private rooms: Sometimes, while getting your haircut or beauty treatment, you don’t want the gazing eyes around you. Right? Hiroginza Premium Barber got you covered this by providing rooms with adequate privacy for outclass services.
- Maintains a calm and quiet interior: One of the reasons their customers consider them a relaxation spot is their stores’ ambience. Hiroginza Premium Barber has a well-crafted and beautiful inside alongside a peaceful environment to welcome its customers for all its branches.
- Haircut services
- Facial exfoliation
- Shampooing and massage
- Mist shaving
- Hair dying with completely natural options
- Hair straightening
- Head spa
- Ultrasonic skin peeling
- Denki Bali brushing
- Face loosening
- Neck lymph
- Mist bath facial
- Nail care services
- Whitening and moisturizing packs
- Men’s cut course starts from $135 with a discount. This includes cut, shampoo, mist shaving, facial treatment mask, shoulder massage, blow, dry and set
- Ladies’ cut course starts from $120
- Ladies’ premium hair treatment starts from $100
- The permanent wave for men starts from $200
- Other than this, various packages are available with the price in the range of $75 to $400
Barber 25 has experts with more than 15 years of experience not only in Asia but in other parts of the world. They don't need any demonstration or complex Japanese terms to understand your styling needs; just sit back, relax and leave the rest to them. Barber 25 also offers combo packs, so you can get combined services at affordable prices.
- Good and budget-friendly packages: Barber 25 offers various combo packs. If you need several services, you can have those at an affordable rate by selecting the relevant bundles.
- Specialized in dapper haircuts for professionals: If you want to look like a complete professional, Barber 25 is your best destination. They are expert in elegant trims for businessmen, and you can stylize yourself for your first day at the job or an interview.
- Beauty services for the whole family: Barber 25 is available with private rooms for female customers and your little ones. With this, they are a one-stop-shop for the entire family to have any type of beauty service.
- Offers online bookings: Barber 25 serves lots of customers a day. They always advise you to come with an advanced booking. For this, they offer a hassle-free online reservation channel. For your next visit, you can simply confirm the availability online to avoid the long waiting queue in the shop.
- Haircut services
- Hairline refinement services
- Beard trim
- Wet shave
- Hair manicure
- Rebond and keratin
- Organic scalp care
- Honey hair spa
- Men’s haircut services starting from $80
- Beard trim and shaving services starting from $40
- Females’ haircare services starting from $100
- Rebond and keratin starting from $370
- Hair scalp treatment starting from $220
- Honey hair spa starting from $120
Liem Barber Shop Singapore is situated in the bustling Haji Lane and targets to make another success story in Singapore after winning the hearts of many in Vietnam.
They maintain a Mexican-American culture and this distinction may also be seen in their barbers’ outlook, shop’s ambience and brand work. Alongside this, Liem Barber Shop maintains an expert staff that can guarantee you a sharper look than ever before when you leave their chair!
- Offers self-grooming products: Besides beauty services for both men and women, Liem Barber Shop also provides self-care products, including shampoo, beard kit and others. You can pick and choose to get a long-lasting look after the hairstyling facilities.
- Affordable prices: For all of its services, without compromising on the quality and class, Liem Barber Shop maintains competitive prices. This applies to both the products and services offered by them.
- Multi-skill team: The grooming experts at Liem Barber Shop have the mastery of diverse skills. This means you don’t have to switch your chair or ask for another hand to get different services as their professionals can handle any service with perfection.
- Offers unique hair tattoo services: When it comes to hair tattoos, this is one of the most exclusive services due to the level of proficiency it needs. Liem Barber Shop presents this service at a nominal price, which is also an additional guarantee of their high-level expertise in the area.
- Adult cut
- Junior cut
- Beard sculpting
- Hair tattoo
- Hot towel straight razor shave
- Hair color and hair bleaching
- Afro and cold perm
- Adult cut starts from $35
- Junior cut starts from $30
- Beard sculpting starts from $15
- Hot towel straight razor shave starts from $35
- Hair color and hair bleaching starts from $38
- Creative coloring starts from $60
Located at the heart of the Singapore Central Business District, Rogue and Beyond is among the most popular hairstyling experts in Singapore. They are specialized in men's hair. Rogue and Beyond guarantee personalized services for each client by perfectly blending conventional and contemporary techniques.
- Specialized in men’s hairstyling: Rogue and Beyond are among the most famous hair salons in Singapore that are expert in men hair care. The positive reviews they got from hundreds of customers authenticate the perfection of their services.
- Provides detailed style consultation: If you are unsure about the style that suits you the best, Rogue and Beyond got you covered. Their experts are available for your unsurpassed guidance by studying your features.
- Can be booked online: Rogue and Beyond make sure that the customers’ convenience. They provide a hassle-free online booking service to avoid long waiting lines.
- Delivers education on haircutting techniques: Rogue and Beyond are passionate about what they do. This is why they are committed to change conventional thinking about hairstyling. To ensure they achieve this, they also have Rogue Academy to train the people.
- Haircutting service
- Beard design services
- Shaving services
- Haircutting price starts from $70
- Beard design services start from $50
- Shaving services start from $60
With their passion in the field of hairdressing, James Barker Barber is built upon the heritage of classic UK’s gentlemen shop. No matter you are interested in having an old school haircutting experience or looking for a catchy trend to adopt, they are your perfect option to consider. Their skilled crew uses state-of-the-art techniques to ensure you always stand out from the crowd in terms of your hairstyle.
- Offers the most affordable prices: When comparing based on charges, James Barker Barber would always be at the top of the list. They offer inexpensive rates for all their services without compromising on class and quality.
- No additional charges on special days: Unlike many other salons in Singapore, who will always charge you extra on any festival like CNY, James Barker Barber finds it unethical. They do no increase their prices to keep the events exceptional for you.
- Easy and convenient booking: James Barker Barber offers hassle-free reservation through their website. It takes only a minute to confirm your appointment. Besides, they have also partnered with various mobile applications and you can use your mobile phone to reserve your next visit quickly.
- Offers memberships and store credits: To reward their loyal customers, James Barker Barber presents several membership packages. For their member, every purchase presents them with a credit that can be used to pay for your next appointment. Moreover, the members also get a discounted rate for their desired services.
- Haircut services
- Hair coloring
- Hairstyling packages
- Haircut services start from $40
- Shaving services starts from $35
- Beard trimming stats from $29.25
- Hair coloring service starts from $48.75
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore
You may also like