Filed in best wedding photographers | March 11, 2021
Mathias leads Yipmage Moments, and he is exceptionally passionate about pre-wedding and actual day wedding photography. He understands that not everyone might feel comfortable when a camera follows them, so he specializes in allowing people to be themselves to capture real joy and happiness. He wants to bring back emotion to an industry that has become too rigid and commercialized.
- A unique approach for each couple: Whether you are adventurous, shy, hilarious, or everything in between, Mathias captures your personality. He has a personalized approach to each couple based on their true selves.
- Affordable services suitable for small budgets: If you plan a small wedding, Yipmage Moments offers a wide variety of packages. For instance, you can choose only one hour of photography for $500, and they will create and edit at least 50 images.
- Special pre-wedding sessions: The team loves what they call “trouvaille.” This means discovering something by chance, which is the fundamental idea of their special pre-wedding sessions. They help you find unique locations and create a heart-warming experience for you and your significant other.
- Actual day photo session
- Pre-wedding photography
PRICES & PACKAGES:
- Photoshoot session from $100 to $200
- Deliverables packages from $600 to $2,000
- One hour of solemnization photography coverage from $300 to $500
- Six hours of AD photography coverage from $1,500 to $1,800
- Eight hours of AD photography coverage from $2,000 to $2,400
- Ten hours of AD photography coverage from $2,200 to $2,800
- Add-ons are $600 each
Best wedding photographers
You may also like