Are you in search of a piano class or school to kickstart or enhance your child’s musical journey?
Whether it’s for leisurely learning or to excel in stage performance and competitions, we have you covered.
In this list, you will find both boutique music studios and large multi-location schools that offer piano lessons for kids of all ages and levels. Those schools and studios provide private piano lessons on the premises.
If your child wants to enjoy lessons in the comfort of your home, you should consider hiring an instructor who is willing to travel. Those instructors can be easily found on The Happy Pianist, an online platform that connects students and piano teachers around Singapore.
Take a closer look at our ‘Highlights’ to determine which schools and classes best suit your child’s learning needs.
D-Flat Studios, located on Tanglin Road, specializes in piano lessons for kids from Grade 1 to diploma levels. Their studio is equipped with facilities and resources essential for optimal learning.
The school's most valuable asset is its team of experienced instructors, who are performers, composers, practitioners, adjudicators, actors, and music directors.
- Talented piano instructors, each holding a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Music from prestigious Performing Arts Universities.
- Their performance-oriented approach is the cornerstone that propels students onto national and international stages, such as the Forbidden City, The Sound of Music, Beauty World, ChildAid, and the Beantown Jazz Festival.
- Centrally located music school, situated conveniently close to both Orchard Road and Redhill MRT stations.
- Accredited ABRSM Exam Center: D-Flat Studios is an accredited private examination center for The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM), enabling students to take their exams conveniently on home ground.
- Studios for rehearsals and exam recordings are available for rental.
- There is a sitting lounge designed as a co-working space, allowing parents to make the most of their time as they wait for their children to enjoy their lessons.
PIANO LESSONS FOR KIDS: Lessons are conducted on a weekly basis, with 30-minute sessions for kids from 3 to 5 years old, 45-minute sessions for kids from 6 to 8 years old, and 60-minute sessions for kids from 9 years old and above.