There are two types of plumbing services in Singapore. Water service plumbing work refers to the repair, replacement, and installation of tanks, pipes, and taps for the water supply system. In contrast, Sanitary plumbing work focuses on installing, changing, or relocating sanitary discharge pipes and appliances, to carry used water away.
In Singapore, only plumbers licensed by PUB can handle Water service plumbing works. So it is crucial to check that your plumber is licensed before beginning the service, as failing to do so is an offence!
To make things easier for you, we have compiled a list of 10 trustworthy plumbing companies [updated 2023] with PUB-licensed plumbers for you to check out when a plumbing problem comes about.
HW Singapore Plumbing takes pride in providing reliable and fast service, with 100% guaranteed satisfaction. Their team of trustworthy staff will work to serve at any time or place, in order to provide a solution for your plumbing needs.
What people like
- 20-year plumbing experience: HW is not new in the field. They have gained a solid reputation amongst customers as a trustworthy plumbing company since its establishment.
- 24/7 availability: HW’s team of experienced plumbers is available all day and night, and can assist your need as quickly as 30 minutes.
- 30-day warranty on service: On any repair, installation, or servicing, HW provides a 30-day warranty in case anything goes wrong.
- Speak to an experienced plumber in seconds: When you call their line, an experienced plumber will answer to quickly assist you with your issue.
JOB SCOPE: HW provides a multitude of services in residential and commercial properties:
- Installation of shower heaters, kitchen, bathroom, shower, toilet, and sewage plumbing
- Replacement of faucets, piping, and sewage systems
- Repairs of choked pipes, leakages
PRICE LIST: Actual cost is calculated after the on-site accessing. Below is a general guideline for prices.
- Clear floor trap choke: From $50
- Replace bottle trap for sink: From $50
- Replace water tap: From $60
- Clean and clear toilet bowl choke: From $70
- Repair leaked copper pipe: From $80
- Replace WC flush cistern: From $80
- Supply and install basin: From $150
- Supply and install WC: From $250
1 Plumbing & Electrical has provided both plumbing and electrical services in Singapore for over 25 years. The company caters to both residential and commercial clients, providing plumbing works for HDBs, condos, landed properties, hotels, food and beverage establishments, and recreational facilities, among others.
Their services include installation and repair, choke clearing, and pipe routing.
- 24/7 emergency services: Having plumbing problems in the middle of the night? 1 Plumbing & Electrical can respond to your needs at any time of day.
- Trustworthy and knowledgeable plumbers: The plumbers at 1 Plumbing & Electrical are experts in their field. Do not hesitate to ask them your questions; they are always ready to answer and provide tips on maintaining your plumbing correctly.
- Affordable service rates: 1 Plumbing & Electrical offers one of the most inexpensive plumbing services in Singapore. You can expect good value for your money when you engage in their services.
- Clog clearing
- Leak repair
- General plumbing installation and repair
- Clear clogged toilet bowl: S$70
- Clear clogged floor trap: S$60
- Repair siphon: S$80
- Repair leaky copper pipe: S$80
- Replace kitchen sink/basin tap: S$60
- Supply and replace bottle trap: S$50
- Remove cistern: S$100
- Clear pipe choke: S$70
For an island-wide no-fuss plumber that covers a vast array of plumbing services, you have come to the right place. Greenwood Plumbing is a well-established plumbing & electrical company, and its outstanding service is proven by a large number of loyal customers and positive reviews.
What people like
- Over 30 years of plumbing experience! Established in 1984, Greenwood Plumbing is one of the most long-standing service providers on the Island – and has plenty of happy clients that approve of their reliable and trustworthy service. Customers particularly enjoyed their quick response time (within an hour) and professionalism in dealing with the issues.
- Guarantee on all workmanship: Being strongly confident in their technicians and service quality, Greenwood offers a guarantee on all repairs to back it up. Simply ring the hotline if anything fails, and a technician will swiftly fix the issue without causing inconvenience.
- Specialist in well-known brands and providing quality solutions: From Champs to Ariston and Rheem, Greenwood uses the highest quality bathroom and kitchen pieces to fit into your home or business. With durable bathroom and kitchen solutions and correct fitting, Greenwood has your plumbing needs covered.
- 24/7 emergency hotline available.
JOB SCOPE: Greenwood provides a multitude of plumbing services for residential and commercial properties:
- Installation and repair of water heater, mixer, tap, basin, toilet bowl
- Repairs of choked pipes, leakages, and blockages in kitchen and bathrooms
- High-pressure water jetting service
- Valve services
- Pipe replacement
PRICE LIST: Quote is provided individually, contact them to enquire.
Singapore Plumbing Society is a national body for the plumbing industry, which strives to promote sanitary plumbing technology, accredit plumbers, and implement effective programs for employees of this industry.
What people like
- Exceptional quality and high standard services: As it is the main body for the plumbing industry, you can expect utmost service quality, while following all protocols and standards. Plumbers go through a stringent quality test to ensure only the top plumbers are available to repair your issue.
- Call-in service for the public: Call the hotline and expect the closest plumber to arrive at your unit within 3 hours.
- 3-month labor guarantee: SPS entitles you to a 3-month guarantee on workmanship.
JOB SCOPE & PRICE: SPS works with PUB, in sanitary, water and gas plumbing. Services include:
- Clear toilet bowl chokage: $130 – $300
- Clear floor trap chokage: $100 – $250
- Replacing siphon: $150 – $200
- Conceal copper pipe: $450
- Replace basin tap/ kitchen sink tap: $70 – $100
- Relocate water meter: $900+
- Water leakage in condos: $250 – $450
- Water leakage in landed property: $250 – $600
- Water leakage in commercial properties: $800+
TRANSPORTATION CHARGE: $25