Whether you’re a freelancer or planning to initiate a start-up, a work-from-home set-up might not be the most effective option. In this case, coworking spaces operating around the country are the best options to collaborate and work efficiently.
Being in the coworking space maintains a work schedule and opportunities to enhance networking with people from a similar background. Also, most of these spaces offer essential facilities such as the internet, uninterrupted electricity, and others.
Our team has compiled this list of the 5 best coworking spaces in Singapore [2021 review] for you. Along with these coworking spaces’ locations, we will let you know the cost of renting one for your convenience.
With its top-notched and luxury facilities along with a clean interior, The Great Room can undoubtedly enhance your efficiency to the next level. It operates across four different locations, and all of these are specifically designed by hospitality designers to give pleasure to your eyes.
Not only from its name, but it is also indeed a great coworking space that meets everyone's needs. Whether you are a freelancer on a budget or planning to set up a start-up, they have everything with perfect tailoring to your requirements.
The Great Room is also passionate about using its spaces for social events. This means, by being a part of their business club, you will have fantastic networking opportunities, which will give a boost to your career.
- The Great Room is best known for its gorgeous interior that will attract all your attention at the entrance and give a peaceful space to work productively.
- The company operates with four different locations situated at major business hotspots of Singapore.
- The Great Room offers complimentary breakfast and coffees to all of its tenants along with a well-organized cafeteria to have food of your choice.
- The rental packages at The Great Room are flexible and can be designed to your specific requirements, concepts, and budget.
- Dedicated office
- Hot desk
- Day pass
- Virtual office
- Business club
- Dedicated office starts from $2,500 per month
- Hot desk begins from $750 per month
- Day pass begins from $70 per day
- One George Street, Level 10, Singapore 049145
- 3 Temasek Ave, Level 17 and 18, Singapore 039190
- 391B Orchard Rd, Level 22, Ngee Ann City Tower B, Singapore 238874
- 328 North Bridge Road, #02-20, Raffles Hotel Arcade, Singapore 18871
Level3 operates intending to bring together the innovation of start-ups, ecosystem partners, and corporates to promote high productivity. If you are also planning to grow your network, this might be the best place to choose.
Level3 doesn't only house innovative partners; instead, it creates a complete environment to ensure your professional growth. For this, they arrange several events throughout the year to make you love your workspace.
You can have their membership as an individual as well as a corporate office. The plans are flexible, and the office space can be changed at any time depending upon your particular requirements.
- To promote innovation and business growth, Level3 offers special discounts if you’re a member of a start-up.
- For all of its members, Level3 maintains round-the-clock accessibility to the workspace with complete security and all necessary services.
- To ensure your consistent professional development being there, they manage several networking events throughout the year.
- With flexible membership plans, you can adjust your workspace according to your business needs.
- Hot desk office
- Personal desk office
- Community membership
- Hot desk office starts from $400 per month
- Private desk office starts from 650 per month
- Community membership starts from $100 per month