Alive Tattoo Studio
Filed in best tattoo studios | August 16, 2018
With professional tattoo services at reasonable prices for more than 13 years, Alive Tattoo Studio has become one of the favourite and reliable tattoo places in Singapore. This popular studio is conveniently located at Chinatown and operates 7 days a week.
- Best place for getting UV tattoos: This is the main draw of Alive Tattoo Studio. Rich experience in creating UV tattoos and using high quality UV tattoo ink approved by USFDA make the studio a great place for UV tattoo service.
- Offering airbrush temporary tattoos: Alive Tattoo Studio is also a reliable destination for those who love having temporary tattoos. There is a wide range of beautiful designs for you to choose from. Airbrush tattoos are fast drying, waterproof, easy to remove and they can last from 2 to 7 days.
- Walk-in customers are welcome: Unlike other studios that require an appointment in advance, at Alive Tattoo Studio, you can visit at any time convenient to you to get a free tattoo consultation.
The 5 Best Tattoo Studios in Singapore
TATTOO SERVICES: Alive Tattoo Studio offers a decent selection of services, including UV (ultra violet) / blacklight reactive tattoo, airbrush temporary tattoo and all kinds of permanent tattoo services. The studio also provides anesthetics to help reduce pain while being tattooed.
- Prices depend on the complexity of the designs, the sizes and the placement
- For airbrush tattoo service, prices are from S$10 onwards.
RECOMMENDED TATTOOIST: Alec
NOTE: You can request for tattooing in a privacy area at their studio.
HOW TO GET THERE:
- Bus lines: 2, 12, 33, 61, 63, 80, 143, 197, 961, 961#, 970, CT18, CT28 and CT (Walking 1 mins from bus stop B05013)
- Nearest MRT station: Chinatown MRT (NE4) (Walking 1 mins from Exit A)