Blue Garden Korean BBQ Buffet Restaurant (Closed)
By Editor | April 22, 2019
Blue Garden Korean BBQ Buffet is a hidden gem in the heart of Tiong Bahru. This restaurant is just perfect for those would like to enjoy Korean BBQ in a tranquil ambience.
- The power of bulgogi: Meat, especially bulgogi, is the main draw of Blue Garden. Available in three types, bulgogi at Blue Garden is something to die for. Besides bulgogi, non-marinated meats such as Pork Collar, Beef Belly and Pork Belly are also worth a try as they are so fresh, sweet and tender.
- Wide selection of side dishes: There is a good selection of side dishes to whet your appetite and to refresh your taste buds between meat helpings. Banchan fans may take pleasure in tasting featured items like spicy rice cakes, kimchi pancakes, kimchi fried rice, fried chicken wings, cold salad, Korean ginseng chicken soup, seaweed soup, abalone porridge and kimchi.
LOCATION: The restaurant’s location at Tiong Bahru area, a home to numerous eat and drink attractions like Orange Thimble, Forty-Hands, Drips and ODP, is a plus point. You can spend the whole day at this area to enjoy a lot of things from dining, coffee, shopping to visiting bookstores.
ENVIRONMENT: The restaurant is equipped with air-conditioners to keep diners away from the heat generated by grill pans. The interior is simple yet clean.
- Beef Belly
- Pork Belly
- Fried chicken wings
- Buffet lunch: $19.90++/pax
- Buffet dinner: $26.90++/pax
- Large groups of friends
- The air ventilation system works not so effectively to get rid of the BBQ smoke. So, a treat of BBQ should be planned as the last activity of your journey.
- Drinks are not included in the amount paid for free flow of food.
You may also like