Consumer Electronics at Mustafa Centre
Filed in best places to buy consumer electronics |
April 14, 2023
Being well known as one of the biggest and cheapest shopping centres in Singapore, Mustafa Centre is a favorite shopping place for many tourists and local residents. The shopping centre has a huge electronics department, offering all kinds of consumer electronics at reasonable and affordable prices.
- Selling electronics at the most competitive prices: With a full range of consumer electronics at lower prices compared to its counterparts, Mustafa Centre has attracted a large number of customers. By purchasing goods in extremely big quantities, Mustafa Centre can get lower prices to pass the savings to its customers.
- Friendly sales staff: Mustafa Centre electronic department’s staff is friendly and helpful, they are attentive to customers’ requests and willing to open packaging for product inspection.
- The only 24-hour shopping centre in Singapore: Unlike other shopping centres, Mustafa Centre is open 24 hours a day, meaning customers can shop for electronics at any time they want, whether it be early morning or midnight.
7 Best Places to Buy Consumer Electronics in Singapore 2023
ELECTRONIC ITEMS ON OFFER:
1. Technology gadgets:
- Mobile phone
- Camera lens
- MP3 player
- MP4 player
- Gaming console
- Hard drives
- Thumb drive
- Power bank
2. Home appliances:
- Rice cooker
- Electric kettle
- Coffee machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machines
- Home theatre system
- DVD player
- Blu-ray player
- Most of the consumer electronics items selling at Mustafa Centre have an international warranty.
- There is a Tax Refund counter inside the shopping centre, helping customers to do the paperwork for claiming a tax refund.
TIP: It is recommended to visit Mustafa Centre in the early morning to avoid the crowd.
LOCATION: Located at 145 Syed Alwi Road – the heart of Little India, near Serangoon Plaza, Mustafa Centre and City Square Mall.
- Buses: 21, 125 and 130 (Walk 4 mins from bus stop B07231)
- Nearest MRT station: Farrer Park MRT (NE8) (Walk 3 mins from Exit G)
We recommend for you
Best places to buy consumer electronics
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore