Consumer Electronics at Mustafa Centre
Filed in best places to buy consumer electronics | January 04, 2021
Being well known as one of the biggest and cheapest shopping centres in Singapore, Mustafa Centre is a favorite shopping place for many tourists and local residents. The shopping centre has a huge electronics department, offering all kinds of consumer electronics at reasonable and affordable prices.
- Selling electronics at the most competitive prices: With a full range of consumer electronics at lower prices compared to its counterparts, Mustafa Centre has allured a large number of customers. By purchasing goods in extremely big quantities, Mustafa Centre can get lower prices to pass the savings to its customers.
- Friendly sales staff: Mustafa Centre electronic department’s staff is friendly and helpful, they are attentive to customers’ requests and willing to open packaging for product inspection.
- The only 24-hour shopping centre in Singapore: Unlike other shopping centres, Mustafa Centre opens 24 hours daily to cater for late-night shoppers, which appeals to customers.
7 Best Places to Buy Consumer Electronics in Singapore 2021
ELECTRONIC ITEMS ON OFFER:
- Technology gadgets: Laptop, printer, scanner, photocopier, projector, mobile phone, tablet, camera, DSLR, camera lens, speaker, mp3 player, mp4 player, gaming console, hard drives, thumb drive, power bank, walkie-talkie and many more.
- Home appliances: Microwave, oven, rice cooker, electric kettle, iron, juicer, coffee machine, vacuum cleaner, fridges, washing machines, TV, home theatre system, DVD player, Blu-ray player, shaver, etc.
- Most of the consumer electronics items selling at Mustafa Centre have international warranty.
- There is a Tax Refund counter inside the shopping centre, helping customers to do the paperwork for claiming tax refund.
TIP: It is recommended to visit Mustafa Centre in the early morning to avoid the crowd.
LOCATION: Located at 145 Syed Alwi Road – the heart of Little India, near Serangoon Plaza, Mustafa Centre and City Square Mall.
- Buses: 21, 125 and 130 (Walk 4 mins from bus stop B07231)
- Nearest MRT station: Farrer Park MRT (NE8) (Walk 3 mins from Exit G)
Best places to buy consumer electronics
You may also like