MENU: Creamier has a wholesome menu for kids, waffle lovers, coffee and tea drinkers, and adventurous foodies. Creamier also offers customised ice cream cakes which is available pre-order.
- Sea-salt Gula Melaka: The sea-salt ingredient is harvested freshly from England so expect saltiness in the flavour but the sweetness and fragrance of pure palm sugar will surprise you.
- Roasted Pistachio: Smooth and creamy, this selection is loaded with roasted pistachio nuts from Italy. It is most commonly paired with waffles.
- Richest Dark Chocolate Ferrero: Mixed with roasted hazelnuts, alcohol, and dark chocolate, this ice cream flavour might appeal to the taste of chocolatiers and simple chocolate lovers.
OTHER MUST TRIES
- Earl Grey Lavender
- Summer Strawberries
- Tahitian Vanilla
- Black Forest
- White Peach Chardonnay
- Waffle: S$6 + S$2.50 for one scoop of ice cream
- Single/Double ice cream: S$3/S$5 + S$0.80 per scoop of premium flavour
- Coffee: S$3.50 to S$6.50 + S$1 per extra shot
- Tea: S$4.50
ATMOSPHERE: Creamier’s interior looks lovely with the hanged art works. Being a small coffee and ice cream shop, Creamier could hardly accommodate customers during its peak hours; lunch and dinner time. Customers have to settle for alfresco dining whenever the café gets jam-packed.