Dr Leo Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Filed in best clinics for rhinoplasty |
February 19, 2021
Dr Leo Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery is one of the leading plastic surgery clinics in Singapore, offering a wide range of aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries. Rhinoplasty is one of the clinic’s signature procedures.
As its name indicates, the clinic’s chief surgeon is Dr Leo Kah Woon. He is a duly accredited plastic surgeon by the Singapore Ministry of Health and a Fellow of the Academy of Medicine Singapore (Plastic Surgery). He is also a Gold Medal Awardee of the Plastic Surgery Exit Examinations.
- Very caring and knowledgeable doctor: This is a common description of Dr Leo among his happy and satisfied customers. He is very patient with his clients and takes time to answer all their questions.
- Focus on the patient’s privacy and comfort: The clinic is designed to ensure every patient’s comfort and privacy. It has a cosy waiting area and a spacious examination and consultation room.
- A separate operating room is available within the clinic.
Dr Leo Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery performs two nose job procedures:
1) Closed Rhinoplasty: Also called endonasal surgery, this procedure involves creating incisions inside the nostrils to access the nose bone and cartilage. This type of rhinoplasty is less invasive and does not leave visible scars.
2) Open Rhinoplasty: An incision is created at the base of the nose bridge, and the skin is folded up for better access to the nose bone and cartilage. This is more invasive but effective in more serious conditions like a disfigured nose. The incision will leave a scar and will take a longer time to heal.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), National University of Singapore
- Master of Medicine (MMed Surgery)
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK (MRCSEd)
- Fellow, Academy of Medicine, Singapore (FAMS)
- Fellowship, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- Gold Medal Winner, Plastic Surgery Exit Exam
We recommend for you
Best clinics for rhinoplasty
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore