Kko Kko Nara Korean Restaurant
Filed in best korean fried chicken | July 04, 2018
With the smooth vibe of Korean native language, diners at Kko Kko Nara Korean Restaurant will enjoy a delicious chicken plate with a feel of Korea. Unlike fast food places, Kko Kko Nara offers tasty fried chicken in a laid-back atmosphere.
- Fried chicken in a pub-alike venue: Looking like a pub with a bar counter, cushion seats, dim light and K-pop music playing at the background, Kko Kko Nara provides diners a relaxing environment to enjoy Korean fried chicken to the heart's content.
- A late night spot for fried chicken: Open till 3am, this located-on-Korean-street restaurant is a place to have delicious fried chicken and soju for your big supper.
5 Best Korean Fried Chicken in Singapore for That Crispy Goodness
FRIED CHICKEN FLAVORS: There are four different flavors on offer: original, soy garlic sauce, sweet & spicy, and hot & spicy. Combo set is a wise choice for those who want to have a mixed plate of all the four flavors.
- Korean Fried Chicken
- Kimchi chigae
- Spicy Korean Ramen
PRICE RANGE: $15 – $30
- Reservations are advised for large groups or at dinner time.
- Less cost if you have Kko Kko Nara’s dishes at lunch time as dinners with at least $5 plus per dish are differently priced
- Side dishes are non-refillable.
- Some main dishes like Bibibamp, Bulgogi are not available at night.
- Buses: 80 and 145 (Walk 2 mins from bus stop B05421)
- Nearest MRT station: Tanjong Pagar MRT (EW15) (Walk 3 mins from Exit A)