New Ubin Seafood
Filed in popular steak | July 19, 2018
Sounds like a traditional seafood restaurant? It is of course that but it is much more. If you are looking for some outstanding and affordable steak in Singapore, this is your place. Don’t be surprised. New Ubin Seafood, a kampong-style Zi Char restaurant, is famous for serving a fusion of local and international classics with a true blue Singaporean twist.
- Fabulous US Angus Rib-Eye Steak: New Ubin Seafood is famous for serving incredible and perfectly charred rib eye steak, complete with potato wedges, caramelized onions, mustard and ketch up. The succulent steak is cubed and served on a wooden board so that one can easily pick up with chopsticks.
- “Out of this world” beef fried rice: This dish is only available with the rib eye steak order. Extremely fragrant fried rice, made clay pot style, is cooked with trimmed beef fat and charred ends from the steak. Nevertheless, this sinfully rich dish holds its own distinct place and is a great crowd-puller.
- Fusion of world cuisines for a thrilling culinary experience: A Zi char place serving steak with fried rice? And foie gras satay? New Ubin Seafood ingeniously blends signature dishes from Western and Eastern cuisines with a brilliant Singaporean twist.
- Interesting, affordable set menus that can be customized to preferences: You will be spoilt for choices with an amazing selection of set meals. Meant for both big and small groups, they include some of the most loved and popular dishes from their wide-ranging menu.
- 2+1 deal with crab dishes: Who doesn’t love deals? And coming with delectable crab dishes such as chilli, pepper, garlic and butter crabs, it is simply awesome.
The 5 Popular Restaurants for Steak in Singapore
MENU: The extensive menu at New Ubin Seafood goes beyond typical Zi Char dishes and fresh seafood. The diversity reflects in their succulent US Ribeye steaks, crispy German pork knuckles and satays along with a dizzying array of seafood such as crabs, squids, lobsters and prawns. Some good desserts and reasonably priced wine make the menu complete.
- Rib-Eye Beef with Fried Rice
- Crispy Pork Knuckle
- Chilli Crab
- Butter Cream Crab
- Salted Egg Squid
- Prawns with Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Boss style Bee Hoon
- Mee Goreng
- BBQ Spare Ribs
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$35
Eat & Drink
You may also like