No Signboard in Geylang is the original branch of this restaurant chain. Geylang outlet reminds diners a lot about Singapore dining ambience in the past. If you wish to feel a vibrant Singapore at night plus a touch of the country in the old days, choose to dine in the outdoor area. It is a true crab-by-the-roadside experience. And if you want to avoid the sweltering weather, the air-conditioned area inside is a good choice.
Crabs could be the star of the night, but you may need some more dishes to complete your meal. Why don’t you try the recommended dishes below, they are favorites of No Signboard’s patrons.
- Cereal prawn
- Razor clam (also known as bamboo clams)
- Drunken shrimp
- Baby squid
- Yang Zhou fried rice
- No Signboard at Geylang offers the cheapest prices for an array of dishes in comparison with its other outlets
- Water, peanuts, and towelettes are not complimentary
- Small baskets are provided for each table to keep personal belongings
- Reservations are highly recommended
- Be prepared that your hands will get messy with the sauces
- Valet parking is available
Address: 8 Raffles Avenue, #01 – 14/16 The Esplanade, Singapore 039802
Tel: (65) 6336 9959
Opening hours: Mon – Fri: 11:00 – 14:30, 17:30pm – 22:00 | Sat, Sun & Public Holiday: 11:00 – 22:00