Peach Blossom Restaurant
Filed in best dim sum |
April 22, 2019
A breathtaking setting in the Marina Mandarin, combined with delectable preparations of the finest Cantonese cuisine, Peach Blossoms continues to impress new and loyal customers with no effort. Opening their doors over 30 years ago, Peach Blossoms is one of the most established and renowned Cantonese restaurants in Singapore.
- A la cart dim sum buffet available 7 days a week: Not just for weekend, Peach Blossoms’s dim sum buffet with more than 50 different options is there to be enjoyed any day of the week.
- Affordable and value for money buffet: With the prices of $55 (weekdays) and $65 (weekend), what we have at Peach Blossoms is more wallet-friendly than at some others of the same category. You will agree soon when you look at the limited serving section of Peach Blossoms’s menu where dishes like Baked Lobster with Cheese, Whole Abalone and Wonton in Superior Broth, Braised Shark’s Fin Soup with Crab Meat and Pan-fried Foie Gras with Smoked Duck served on Mantou are included in.
- Dining with a view: Revamped oriental vibes, with wooden panels lining the massive windows overlooking the city really adds the cherry on-top of the perfect Chinese dining experience.
5 Best Dim Sum in Singapore to Enjoy All The Little Beauties
- Steamed Shanghai Pork Dumpling
- Steamed Prawn Dumpling
- Steamed Honey Glazed Pork Bun
- Xiao Long Bao.
- Baked Lobster with Cheese
- Whole Abalone and Wonton in Superior Broth
- Deep-fried Prawns with Wasabi Mayonnaise
We recommend for you
Best dim sum
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore