Sozo Aesthetic Clinic
Filed in best clinics for hair transplant |
February 22, 2021
Sozo Aesthetic Clinic is one of the leading aesthetic clinics in Singapore.
At its helm is Dr Justin Boey, well-liked by his patients for his sound advice and recommendations. He avoids prescribing treatments that are beyond the needs of the patient. If you need a hair loss treatment, he will not recommend the most expensive solution right away just to gain more profit. He carefully evaluates each patient and offers the best solution.
Dr Boey’s quest for excellence led him to train with reputable international institutions such as Harvard Medical School, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, and Queen Mary University of London.
Aside from Singaporeans, Dr Boey has also served patients from South Korea, Brunei, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
- The clinic’s doctor specializes in hair loss treatments and facial aesthetics.
- The clinic is easily accessible via its location at One Raffles Place shopping mall in the Central Business District.
- Sozo Aesthetic Clinic is most notable for being a pioneer in advance technology aesthetic treatments in Singapore and Southeast Asia.
- One of the first clinics to offer Regenera Activa for hair loss to Singaporeans.
HAIR TRANSPLANT SERVICES
Sozo Aesthetic Clinic provides patients with FUE Hair Transplant treatment.
FUE Hair Transplant is a permanent treatment that involves grafting hair follicles from the donor site using a pen-like tool and transferring them to the treated areas.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – National University of Singapore
- Plastic Surgery Clerkship – Harvard Medical School (Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center)
- Certificates of Competence in Aesthetic Procedures
- FUE treatment: $5/graft for 2,000 grafts
- Doctor consultation: $60 – $120
We recommend for you
Best clinics for hair transplant
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore