Suki-Ya @ Marina Square
Filed in best Japanese hot pot |
April 28, 2023
Craving something hot and savory? How about a steamboat full of delightful foods? An affordable Japanese hot pot meal at Suki-Ya can add zest to your day without burning a hole in your wallet.
- All-you-can-eat Shabu Shabu and Sukiyaki at unbeatable prices: Suki-Ya is famous for its two-in-one buffet feast, offering diners a shabu shabu experience as well as a bonus Sukiyaki. The weekday buffet lunch is priced at S$22.90++, while the weekday buffet dinner costs S$27.90++.
- A variety of soup broths to excite your taste buds: With Suki-Ya’s 6 types of soup bases, you will surely find something that hits the spot. Choose from Shabu Shabu (low in calories & light on the palate), Sukiyaki (sweet), Butaniku (pork-based), Tomato (tangy and flavourful), Kimuchi (spicy miso), and Fresh Soy Miso (miso and soy milk).
5 Best Japanese Hot Pot Restaurants in Singapore Right Now
- Beef Slices
- Pork Slices
- Chicken Balls with Cheese Filling
- Pork Balls with Cheese Filling
- Glass Noodles
- Weekday Lunch Buffet: S$22.90++
- Weekday Dinner Buffet: S$27.90++
- Weekends/ PH/ eve of PH Lunch: S$25.90++
- Weekends/ PH/ eve of PH Dinner: S$30.90++
- Top up S$10.90 to enjoy a variety of premium meat, including Wagyu beef, Iberico pork, Duroc Pork Collar, and Seafood.
ATMOSPHERE: Suki-Ya at Marina Square is a spacious restaurant that offers comfort and privacy to diners through its booth seating. With warm orange lighting and dark wood decor, the atmosphere is relaxed and inviting.
We recommend for you
Best Japanese hot pot
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore