Suki-Ya @ Marina Square
Filed in best Japanese hot pot |
January 10, 2021
In a mood to dip and savour something hot? How about a steamboat full of delightful foods? An affordable Japanese hotpot meal at Suki-Ya will add zest to your day without burning your wallet.
- All-you-can-eat Shabu Shabu and Sukiyaki at unbeatable prices: Suki-Ya is famous for its two-in-one buffet feast – diners come for a shabu shabu experiece and get Sukiyaki as a beautiful bonus. Weekday buffet lunch is offered at S$18.90++ while weekday buffet dinner will cost you S$24.90++. With an unlimited flow of decent quality beef, pork, chicken, meatballs, and vegetables, Suki-Ya’s buffet is a real good deal.
- A variety of soup broth to excite your taste buds: How do you describe your ideal soup broth? With Suki-Ya’s 5 types of soup bases, you will surely find something that hits the spot. Choose from Shabu Shabu (low in calories & light on the palate), Sukiyaki (sweet), Butaniku (pork-based), Wasabi (slightly spicy with a kick of wasabi), and Touyu Miso (miso flavoured).
- Weekday promotions: You can enjoy the buffet at only S$12.90++ if you bring a buddy along from Monday to Friday (11:30 to 17:00). Another offer gives you 25% off from Monday to Thursday (18:00 onwards) when you come in groups of 4 or more.
5 Best Japanese Hot Pot Restaurants in Singapore
- Beef Slices
- Pork Slices
- Chicken Balls with Cheese Filling
- Pork Balls with Cheese Filling
- Glass Noodles
ATMOSPHERE: Suki-Ya at Marina Square is a spacious restaurant that gives comfort and privacy to diners through its booth seating. Orange lighting effect and dark wood décor add warmth and lend the place a relaxing air.
- Weekday Lunch Buffet: S$18.90++
- Weekday Dinner Buffet: S$24.90++
- Weekends/ PH/ eve of PH Lunch: S$20.90++
- Weekends/ PH/ eve of PH Dinner: S$26.90++
We recommend for you
Best Japanese hot pot
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore