Filed in best clinics for rhinoplasty |
February 19, 2021
Dr Low Chai Ling launched SW1 in 2017 to fulfil her aesthetic vision. She is a graduate of Guy’s & Thomas’s Hospital, Kings College London. In addition, she achieved a Diploma in Dermatology from Cardiff, Wales, and pursued studies in Aesthetic Medicine in Beverly Hills, USA.
Dr Low participates in medical conferences as an instructor and presenter. She is also behind the creation of highly successful skincare products.
At the clinic, she is supported by a team of specialists in aesthetic medicine.
- The new SW1 clinic is located in an 8,000 square foot state-of-the-art premises, one of the largest plastic surgery and medical spa facilities in Singapore.
- The clinic is an industry leader in aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery.
- The treatments involve both invasive and non-invasive procedures.
- SW1 is a pioneer of new technologies, and the clinic promotes advanced plastic surgery techniques.
- There are in-house operating theatres on the complex; hence there is no need to travel to another location for the procedure.
- The clinic offers post-operation scar management.
- Open 7 days a week
SW1 offers the following services:
1) Hybrid Rhinoplasty: This procedure involves raising the dorsum or nose bridge and narrowing the nose base to achieve a defined nasal tip. It is specially tailored for the Asian nose. The ear cartilage is used for the bridgework. The procedure involves 1-2 weeks of downtime, and the final outcome is visible after 6 months.
2) Simple Rhinoplasty: Designed for those who do not need to alter the tip of their noses. A silicone implant is used for the bridge, and in some cases, cartilage from the ear is used to enhance the appearance of the tip of the nose. This procedure is performed under local anaesthesia.
- MBBS (King’s College, London)
- Diploma in Practical Dermatology(Cardiff University)
- Member Of American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine
- Member Of American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
We recommend for you
Best clinics for rhinoplasty
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore