Sweng Plastic Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Filed in best clinics for rhinoplasty | February 19, 2021
The consultant surgeon at Sweng Plastic Aesthetics & Reconstructive Surgery is Dr Ng Siew Weng, who is accredited by the Ministry of Health of Singapore. He is a graduate of the Medical Faculty of the National University of Singapore.
He obtained his plastic surgery qualifications from the Department of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery at the Singapore General Hospital.
Thereafter, he underwent a year of training in Plastic Surgery in South Korea, where he worked with renowned experts in the field. A strong Korean influence is evident in his surgical techniques.
- Offering Korean-styled nose job
- The clinic has modern, well-designed facilities that offer treatment under ideal surroundings.
- The consultant plastic surgeon is a renowned professional in Singapore.
- All surgeries are done within the clinic in a safe and comfortable environment.
Sweng Plastic Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery offers two main procedures:
1) Open Rhinoplasty – Asia (Korean Style): The focus of the procedure is to enhance the oriental nose. This is achieved through open rhinoplasty, which is able to add height and length to the nose and refine the nasal tip. A piece of cartilage is harvested from the ear and used over the nasal tip to provide a natural contour.
2) Closed Rhinoplasty: This is a less invasive procedure that leaves no external scar. The incision is made within the nose, and there is limited visualization.
- MBBS (Singapore)
- FRCS (Edinburgh)
- FAMS (Plastic Surgery)
- Dlp Pract Derm (Wales, UK),
- Grad Dip (FP) Derm,
- Grad Dip Basic Ultrasonography
- Grad Dip Occ Med
Best clinics for rhinoplasty
You may also like