MENU: Tambuah Mas’s menu is of decent size, covering 10 food categories, including salads, soups, satay, chicken, beef, seafood, vegetables, rice, desserts, and drinks. All of the dishes are of high quality and well-presented. Set menus for large groups are also available.
- Tahu Telor (fried beancurd and eggs)
- Rendang Lembu (beef rendang)
- Ikan Pedas (grilled seabass in banana leaves)
- Kepala Ikan Istimewa (fish head simmered in spicy-sweet-sour asam sauce)
- Sop Buntut (spicy ox-tail soup)
- Udang Belado (fried succulent prawns in chilli gravy)
- Gado Gado (mixed vegetables with tofu, crackers and spicy peanut dressing)
- Kangkong Belacan (stir-fried water spinach with chilli shrimp paste)
- Sayur Lodeh (cabbage, long beans & beancurd in spicy coconut milk)
- Es Chendol Kacang (green bean jelly & red kidney beans in coconut milk)
- Air Seri (homemade lemongrass drink)
- Young coconut
- Satay: S$10.50
- Vegetables: S$5.50 – S$14.50
- Chicken: S$8.50 – S$15.50
- Beef: S$8.50 – S$11.50
- Rice and Noodles: S$10.00 – S$17.00
- Salads: S$5.50 – S$7.00
- Soups: S$6.50 – S$14.50
- Seafood: S$20.00 – S$37.00
- Reservations are highly recommended.
- It is possible to place an order while waiting in the queue to reduce waiting time after being seated.