- Dried chilli frog with porridge
- Ginger and spring onion frog with porridge
- Pork porridge
- Raw fish
- Braised beancurd
- Plain porridge: S$0.60 each small bowl
- Kung Pao frog claypot: S$8.00
- Ginger and onion frog claypot: S$8.00
- Other porridge dishes: S$4.00
- Raw fish: S$3.90
AMBIENCE: Tiong Shian Porridge Centre is a simple, medium size coffee shop. It has around 40 tables with half of them placed on the pavement, offering customers an airy and interesting dining environment.
- Its waiters/waitresses do not take order at your table. You have to go to the cashier counter to place an order.
- The place is always packed during dinner and super time.
- It is quite difficult to find a parking lot near Tiong Shian Porridge Centre.
- Buses: 2, 12, 33, 54, 63, 124, 143, 147, 190, 851, 961, 961#, 970 and CT1 (Walk 1 min from bus stop B05039)
- Nearest MRT station: Chinatown MRT (NE4) (Walk 2 mins from Exit B)