Filed in best homemade ice cream | July 24, 2018
A treasure trove of some of the most amazing and exciting flavours, Tom’s Palette is a local ice-cream parlour serving fresh, delectable, homemade ice-creams since 2005. This gem is tucked among a throng of restaurants in the Shaw Towers building on Beach Road, Singapore and is run by an enthusiastic husband - wife team.
- Unique, exotic flavours with interesting ingredients: If you like your ice cream in exotic and whacky flavours, this is your place to go adventurous. They use all kinds of interesting ingredients to create crazy, scrumptious flavours that simply rock. Besides the regular flavours, innovative and off-beat creations such as mango sticky rice, green tea, durian, salted egg, tropical cocktail and Luo Han capture the true creative spirit of Tom’s Palette.
- New flavour every month: This parlour unveil one new flavour of ice cream every month. Innovation? It is the name of the game here.
- More than one flavor in your cup: When you order ice cream from Tom’s Palette, regardless of the cup size, you can combine two flavours in one cup. By this way you will never get bored of eating only one flavour in one go.
- Learn the trade secrets: Fascinated by all these flavours and want to learn few tips and tricks? They conduct weekly ice-cream making lessons.
The 5 Best Homemade Ice Cream in Singapore
MENU: Tom’s Palettes has an amazing array of more than 90 flavours of ice-cream. With ice-cream as the mainstays, this parlour also serves freshly baked waffles along with a delicious range of sorbets made from chocolate, red wine and white wine.
- Salted caramel cheesecake: A delightfully smooth-textures ice-cream with a light cheesecake flavour.
- Salted Egg Yolk: This unique flavor is sought out by many. It has just the right mix of savoury and sweet flavours in every spoonful. It sounds weird but the taste grows on you.
- Granny’s Favourite: This ice cream will take you back to your childhood treats. The delectable chocolate and malt ice cream has large chunks of eggless cookie dough. It is mouth wateringly luscious.
OTHER MUST TRIES
- Melt & Sizzle
- Honey & Cinnamon
- Apple Pie
- Rum & Raisin
- Sea Salt Caramel
- Triple Coconut
ATMOSPHERE: This spacious place is always bustling with energy. Exciting range of ice-creams brings out the child in you and this excitement is simply visible in the friendly staff, ice cream-lovers and usual patrons – making Tom’s Palette a cheerful place to indulge your sweet tooth.
LOCATION: It is conveniently located within a five minutes’ walk from City Hall or Bugis.
- Small: S$3.40
- Medium: S$4.20
- Large: S$5.20
Best homemade ice cream
Eat & Drink
You may also like