Tsukada Nojo @ Plaza Singapura
Filed in best Japanese hot pot |
April 28, 2023
Tsukada Nojo is loved by many for its signature collagen soup base, which often brings customers back to the restaurant or encourages them to order takeout.
This Japanese hot pot place is a must-visit in Singapore, offering prompt and friendly service. You won't have to wait long to enjoy your hot pot at Tsukada Nojo.
- One of the top-rated collagen pots for beauty: Tsukada Nojo is famous for its Bijin Nabe, which features golden collagen chicken stock made by stewing chicken bones for more than 8 hours. This nourishing beauty pot is one of the best you can have.
- Usage of valuable and rare chicken: You will be consuming collagen soup made from JIDORI, the most valuable brand of chicken in Japan. Their chickens are raised organically on their farms under strict quality control.
- Different types of soup flavors to add to your pot: The restaurant offers various flavors for you to choose from. You can select the original, which is the bestseller, or other options such as sukiyaki, tomato, spinach, pumpkin, spicy, or white miso soy milk.
- A variety of yummy dishes to complement the hot pot meal: The Tsukada Nojo menu also includes a range of dishes, such as starters, salads, deep-fried and grilled items, nikumaki onigiri, rice, and desserts, to cater to various dietary needs and enhance the hot pot feast experience.
5 Best Japanese Hot Pot Restaurants in Singapore Right Now
HOT POT MENU & PRICES:
- Single Flavor Pot: S$19 (for 2 pax), S$28 (for 3 to 4 pax)
- Double Flavor Pot: S$30
- Meat (8 items): S$8 – S$15 per portion
- Seafood (8 items): S$5 – S$26 per portion
- Wagyu Beef (2 items): S$42 – S$50 per portion
- Meat combo (3 items): S$35 – S$28 per portion
- Tofu and Mushroom (7 items): S$4 – S$15 per portion
- Noodles & Rice (7 items): S$3 – S$5 per portion
- Vegetable (15 items): S$4 – S$20 per portion
- Local delights (5 items): S$7 per portion
- Nikumaki Onigiri
- Fish Cakes
- Ring Ring Roll
- Mentaimayo Tamagoyaki
AMBIANCE: Despite its small size, Tsukada Nojo exudes a pleasant atmosphere with its open kitchen concept, which offers a glimpse of the chefs preparing your delicious dish.
We recommend for you
Best Japanese hot pot
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore