Art-Noise Japanese Hair Salon
Filed in best hair salons |
February 19, 2020
Art-Noise, an award-winning hair salon from Japan, has hit our shores since 2014 bringing in all the best techniques and their over-a-decade experience. This artistic invasion is welcomed by a large number of Japanese hairstyle lovers in Singapore. Shoichi Ishiyama and his all Japanese hairstylist team are always ready at their Holland Village studio to serve those looking for an image makeover.
- Chiffon perm for a puffy and 3D curly look: You know how moist and soft a chiffon is. So just link it with the result you get after chiffon perm. This latest technique, created by Art-Noise, goes beyond what normal digital perm can do as it works best not only on thick but also thin hair, leaving a nice-to-touch feeling and a better volume look.
- Offering balayage hair colour – a state-of-art technique: This advanced technique gives the highlight hair a streak-free and natural look and if that is what you are looking for then Art-Noise is one among the trustworthy salons you need.
- They know Bob hairstyles: These forever loved hairstyles are the interest and the strength of the stylists Shuji, Yuka, Yuji and Keiko. Book one of them for your perfect bob cut.
- Free consultation: Airt-Noise welcomes any customers to walk in and discuss the hair styles that can give a surprise change.
5 Best Hair Salons in Singapore for a New Look
- Open 365 days a year: A beauty session at
Art-Noise can be booked any day of the year from 10:00 to 21:00.
- Using original shampoos and treatments: Art-Noise uses their own beauty products that have been developed in Japan to best fit Asian people’s hair.
- Yuka: For bob hairstyles, hair arrangement, and rebonding
- Takumi: For rebonding and longstyle
- Keiko: For short, bob style, and hair styling
- Seiya: For medium length styles
- Yukie: For hair styling and rebonding
SERVICES and RATES:
- Haircut: $21 – $86
- Colour: $118 – $471
- Straighten: $86 – $353
- Perm: $54 – $257
- Treatment: $86 – $139
- Hair styling: $64
We recommend for you
Best hair salons
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore