Sofia Wellness Clinic
Filed in best private counselors |
March 01, 2021
Sophia Wellness Clinic was established by Sophia Goh, a renowned professional counselor. She uses positive psychology, which means that she helps her clients find happiness and lead fulfilling lives. The clinic provides counseling services to children and teenagers, adults, and couples implementing different evidence-based therapies, including cognitive-behavioral therapy, acceptance commitment therapy, and dialectical behavioral therapy.
- Thorough experience working with children: Sophia Goh has extensive professional experience in working with children and teens. For instance, she provides counseling services to local primary and secondary schools in Singapore regarding school refusal, management issues, delinquency behaviors, and study motivation.
- Online or in-office sessions are available: If you are too busy to attend in-office sessions, the clinic offers online counseling for your convenience. This makes it convenient regardless of your needs, while the in-office sessions can provide a confidential environment for you to voice your concerns and issues.
- Psychotherapy for adults and couples: Sofia Wellness Clinic offers professional counseling sessions for adults, both for individuals and couples. It also provides career counseling, helping you gain a more in-depth insight into your challenges so that you can leverage your strengths to achieve your objectives.
5 Best Private Counselors in Singapore 2021: Confidential Counseling
- Anger management
- Stress management
- Relationship/marital counseling
- Peer pressure and academic stress
- Disengagement in school
- Body image and self-esteem
- Identity issues
- Individual in-office session (50 minutes) at $180 or online at $162
- Teenage in-office session (50 minutes) at $180 or online at $162
- Couple’s in-office session (75 minutes) at $280
We recommend for you
Best private counselors
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore