5 Best Eyebrow Embroidery Salons in Singapore 2023
January 02, 2023
One of the main areas we notice when we look at other people is their eyes. Eyebrows define our face shape and can even change our facial expressions. Unfortunately, eyebrow makeup can be quite exhausting, and you need some fine skills to achieve the perfect look. If you want to cut down the time spent on doing your makeup, keep reading!
Eyebrow embroidery uses semi-permanent color pigments to fill in your eyebrows and cover any sparse regions. Thicker and darker eyebrows will help you achieve a flawless look that will boost your confidence and highlight your natural features. The following five best embroidery salons in Singapore [2023 review] are ideal if you want to entrust your beauty only to professionals with the right experience and skillset.
Providing a full suite of services for both men and women, Prestige Eyebrow has been recognized as the top eyebrow embroidery service in Singapore and Asia. The professional team employs the latest South Korean technology to redefine your eyebrows, focusing on a natural, flawless look so that you can save time on your makeup and appearance.
- Services available for both men and women: Whether you want a feminine, delicate look or masculine, darker, and bolder eyebrows, this is the ultimate solution. Prestige Eyebrow uses short strokes to create a natural look.
- Advanced microblading technology: With ultimate accuracy, Prestige Eyebrow uses South Korean microblading technology. It is safe, ideal for sensitive skin, and highlights your best facial features.
- Suitable for thick, bold shapes: Prestige’s team specializes in one of the most recent trends. They create well-defined eyebrows that last for a long time.
- Eyebrow embroidery
- Korean nano eyebrow
- Eyebrow design and trimming
- Brow and face threading
PRICES AND PACKAGES:
- Eyebrow tinting from $28 to $38 per session
- Eyebrow embroidery microblading (VIP unlimited package) $2,888 includes lip embroidery, eyeliner embroidery, eyebrow embroidery microblading colouring
- Eyebrow embroidery microblading colouring (feng shui) from $888 to $1,288 (3 sessions)
- Eyebrow embroidery microblading colouring (5 colouring) $1,288 (3 sessions)
- Eyebrow embroidery microblading colouring (3 colouring) $888 (3 sessions)
- Eyebrow trimming from $15 to $38 per session
- Eyebrow embroidery microblading for men from $588 to $1,288
- Eyebrow trimming and design for men $18 per session
- Eyebrow tinting for men $38 per session
Isabella Aesthetics uses Korean technology to craft the best eyebrows. The pigments chosen are plant-based and selected with ultimate attention to quality. This results in a pair of natural-looking, bold eyebrows. The team follows the most stringent hygienic standard practices, ensuring that you benefit from Singapore’s top-quality services.
- Bespoke brow designs: Isabella Aesthetics’ artists are highly trained and skilled when it comes to eyebrow embroidery. They can guide you towards the best eyebrow design that complements your facial features.
- Best match for a misty look: Using the latest professional embroidery tools, Isabella Aesthetics offers painless procedures. It is suitable if you love a flawless, stardust effect; the team achieves this using perfect strokes, so you won’t be able to see the difference between your hair and their tattoo embroidery work.
- Two coatings of embroidery: To get the ideal results, Isabella Aesthetics uses two layers to achieve a bold effect. This ensures that your eyebrows last for up to two or three years, and you enjoy a full, natural look.
- Korean misty eyebrow embroidery
- Korean suji microdotting eyebrow embroidery
- Korean 9D micro hairline eyebrow embroidery
- Korean spin roller technique eyebrow embroidery
- Korean hybrid technique eyebrow embroidery
One of the top semi-permanent eyebrow solutions in Singapore, Jo Artysan, is passionate about all types of makeup solutions for women. The main aspect of Jo Artysan that makes it stand out from the crowd is the customizable approach – they know each woman is unique, so they work with you to come up with the best look and boost your confidence.
- Certified team with abundant experience: Jo Artysan is one of the hidden gems in Singapore. Its clients trust its services and are highly recommended by top beauty experts in Singapore.
- A broad range of services: If you want natural eyebrows or a fuller, more defined look, Jo Artysan can suit all of your needs and much more. Its specialists are experienced in 6D, 9D, Artysan signature brows, and many more.
- Bespoke eyebrow design: There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to eyebrow shape and design. Jo Artysan provides customizable services for both male and female customers.
- Brow correction
- Brow tinting
- Brow lamination
- Brow waxing
- Gentlemen brows
- Removal services
PRICES AND PACKAGES:
- Brow lamination and tint $199
- Microblading 6d brows from $490 to $790
- Microshading 9d brows from $550 to $850
- Ombre powder brows from $450 to $750
- Artysan signature brows from $690 to $950
- Brow correction from $380 to $480
- Brow tinting $98
- Brow lamination $180
- Brow waxing $15
- Gentlemen brows from $690 to $950
- Removal services $450
Artmake has Japanese roots, which means that quality and safety are essential factors as each beautician has the necessary medical licenses to practice eyebrow embroidery. This enhances its credibility as one of the best eyebrow embroidery salons in Singapore. Artmake is also known for its proprietary six-step approach detailed below.
- Six-step approach for the desired result: Before defining your eyebrows, Artmake artists go through six steps. These include checking your face shape and bone structure, facial expression, checking your natural eyebrows, confirming with you the desired shape, sketch, and make adjustments until you are entirely satisfied.
- Combined technology for well-defined brows: Artmake strives to achieve a balanced look. To do so, its artists combine both powder and stroke technologies.
- Medical standards followed by doctors and nurses: Artmake comes from Japan, a country in which this practice requires medical certifications. This ensures safety throughout the entire process, ranging from the pre-treatment drug supervision to the consultations after the procedure.
- Japanese eyebrow embroidery
PRICES AND PACKAGES:
- Eyebrow amg custom order from $350 to $1000
- Eyebrow amg stroke from $300 to $850
- Eyebrow amg powder from $300 to $850
Founded as the first high-end facial grooming salon in Singapore, Browtisan has a highly intuitive name, combining “brow” and “artisan”. Its beauticians possess the skills and expertise required to bring artistry and brow design together. The company aims to remain at the forefront of its industry by following the highest standards of hygiene and creative techniques that satisfy even the most demanding customer.
- Utmost attention for cleanliness and quality: Browtisan is one of the leading eyebrow embroidery salons in Singapore and employs state-of-the-art equipment and methods to retain its superiority. For instance, the company uses infrared technology to sterilize its facilities, providing a safe environment for its customers.
- Five techniques and designs to choose from: If you want ultimate versatility, Browtisan is the one-stop solution. You can select any brow design you enjoy, including the signature brow, natural, combination Korean, and more.
- Complimentary touch-up sessions: Customers looking for value for money may want to opt for the signature look. Apart from using an eyebrow growth serum to support a natural look over time, Browtisan also offers up to two years worth of touch-up sessions.
- 6D brows
- Eyebrow design
- Eyebrow trimming
- Eyebrow alteration
PRICES AND PACKAGES:
- Browtisan’s signature brow from $2,588 to $5,288
- The natural eyebrow from $1,488 to $2,888
- Korean combination from $1,488 to $2,888
- Gradient from $1,488 to $2,888
- The creative eyebrow from $788 to $1,088
- Eyebrow design from $50 to $200
- Eyebrow trimming from $18 to $48
- Eyebrow alteration $988
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore