Highlights of Pure Yoga at Chevron House
– 4 studios plus 1 personal yoga studio with natural bamboo flooring
– 3,000 sq.ft. female changing room with private cubicles
– Total 388 daily lockers, 180 rental lockers
– 25 showers with overhead rainforest shower head and hand-held shower
– Lounge area with daybeds, retail space, Internet station and Wi-Fi access
– 30-second walk from Raffles Place MRT station
Highlights of Pure Yoga at Ngee Ann City
– 16,000 sq/ft
– 5 studios
– 4,000 sq/ft ladies changing room
– 30 showers
– Panoramic views across Singapore
– Over 150 classes a week
– 2 minutes from Orchard MRT station
Instructors at Pure Yoga are professionally-trained and qualified from different countries all over the world. They continuously improve their knowledge and skills through attending in-house and external workshops around the world to best contribute for their practitioners.
Featured beginner classes
Conducted in a relaxing environment, Pure Foundation aims at providing fundamentals of yoga with detailed introduction about postures and breathing techniques.
Performed a sequence of static poses in a heated room at 41 degree, Hot Classic helps detoxify and strengthen the body. It is also an effective method to lose weight.
Chakra Cleansing is a practicing method based on Hatha postures and breathing techniques to enhance balance and vitality as well as promote overall health and wellbeing.
Featured intermediate classes
Ashtanga Vinyasa is especially designed for practitioners who wish to realign the spine, purify the body, and enhance strength, flexibility and stamina.
Classical Kundalini focuses on using chanting, visualization, breathing techniques, physical postures and meditation to rouse the body and mind.
Abdominal postures and breathing techniques are combined to strengthen the connection between the upper and lower body. Core is a good choice for practitioners who wish to delve deeper into a healing yoga practice.
Featured advanced classes
Designed for practitioners with at least one-year experience, Partner Yoga is a fun way of practicing yoga, in which interaction with a partner enables practitioners to explore the journey themselves and enjoy practicing by helping each other.
Emphasized on alignment and techniques for headstand, handstand, forearmstand and shoulderstand, Upside Down class helps practitioners to explore and improve their inverted poses.
Studio locations & Operation hours
Pure Yoga @ Chevron House
Level 4 Chevron House, 30 Raffles Place, Singapore 048622
– Phone: (65) 6304 2257
– Monday – Thursday, 06:30am – 22:30
– Friday: 06:30 – 21:30
– Saturday, Sunday & PH: 08:30 to 19:30
How to get there
– Bus lines: 10, 10E, 57, 70, 75, 100, 107, 128, 130, 131, 162, 167, 196 and 19 (Walking 2 mins from bus stop B03019)
– Nearest MRT station: Raffles Place MRT (NS26/EW14) (Walking 1 min from Exit B)
Pure Yoga @ Ngee Ann city
Level 18, Ngee Ann City Tower A, 391A Orchard Road, Singapore 238873
– Phone: (65) 6733 8863
– Monday – Thursday: 06:30 – 22:30
– Friday: 06:30 – 22:00
– Saturday, Sunday & PH: 08:30 – 20:00
How to get there
– Bus lines: 14E, 124, 128, 143, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 190, 700, 700A, NR1 (Walking 2 mins from bus stop B09011)
– Nearest MRT station: Orchard MRT (NS22) (Walking 5 mins from Exit D)