328 Katong Laksa
Filed in best laksa | January 05, 2021
When it comes to finding the best Laksa in Singapore, many locals wouldn’t look beyond East Coast Road. It doesn’t help that beating celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay in a 2013 cooking showdown has made 328 Katong Laksa extra famous. What made it so special to its fans and curious foodies is its extremely delicious and aromatic coconut-based curry soup.
What people like
- Offers the best Katong-style laksa gravy: This gravy is the epitome of balance in taste and texture coming from all of the ingredients such as coconut milk, chili, dried shrimps, and herbs. It somehow reminds Singaporeans of home and the grandma’s laksa.
- Delicious otah to whet appetite or to complement the laksa: This grilled-in-banana-leaves spicy fish cake is the perfect appetizer or side dish to go with the creamy laksa. Imagine how aromatic Otah must be, and what a way to whet your appetite for yet another seafood-intensive noodle soup.
5 Best Laksa in Singapore That Every Local Love
- It also has multiple outlets across the island such as in Queensway, Westgate, and Thomson Road.
- The menu is small, consisting only laksa, otah, nasi lemak and lime juice.
- Air-conditioned dining area available