Aesthetic and Reconstructive Centre
Filed in best clinics for liposuction | February 18, 2021
The Aesthetic and Reconstructive Centre (ARC) is a popular plastic surgery clinic located at the medical centre of the famous Mount Elizabeth Hospital.
The clinic offers a full range of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery procedures, including liposuction to contour the body.
The centre is headed by Dr Andrew Khoo who is among Singapore’s top plastic surgeons. He is a former President of the Singapore Society of Cosmetic Surgeons and an active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
- US-trained surgeon: Dr Andrew Khoo was trained at the Department of Plastic Surgery of the world’s top cancer hospital, MD Anderson Cancer Centre in Texas, USA. He also received further training at the Institute of Craniofacial and Reconstructive Surgery in Southfield, Michigan under world-renowned craniofacial surgery expert, Dr Ian Jackson.
- Modern and advanced equipment: ARC is fully equipped with the latest medical tools and machines to complement Dr Khoo’s expert surgical techniques. The clinic is also well-designed to ensure the patient’s comfort and privacy.
- Personalized service: Dr Khoo is an advocate of personalized service in all aspects of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. Thorough consultations are conducted before surgery to come up with the best treatment package that is tailor-made for each patient.
Dr Khoo often recommends the VASER Liposelection to his patients.
VASER Liposelection efficiently removes fat by using an internal ultrasound probe to liquefy the fat before extraction.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – National University of Singapore
- Master of Medicine (MMed, General Surgery) – National University of Singapore
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK (FRCSEd)
- Fellow of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons (FRCS) – Glasgow
- Fellow, Academy of Medicine, Singapore (FAMS)
Best clinics for liposuction
You may also like