Allure Plastic Surgery
Filed in best clinics for otoplasty | March 05, 2021
The head consultant surgeon at Allure is Dr Samuel Ho who received invaluable training with notable plastic surgeons in Korea.
He has been published in several medical journals and undertakes research with a passion.
Dr Ho supports medical volunteer organizations that offer reconstructive surgeries to children in Indonesia.
- The clinic’s aim is to restore confidence and help people feel good about themselves.
- The facility is well-appointed and attractively designed.
- It provides comprehensive post-surgical care for those who require it.
- Personal medical butler services are available for international patients.
- Conveniently located on Orchard
Allure Plastic Surgery undertakes prominent ear correction through a surgical procedure that changes the position and shape of the outer ear, details as follows:
- For very young infants, non-invasive molding is done.
- For teenagers and adults, surgery is necessary.
- Cartilage abrasion, sutures, and excision are combined to achieve the desired result.
- MBBS (Singapore)
- MMed (General Surgery)
- MRCS (Edinburgh)
- FAMS (Plastic Surgery)
COST: From $5,000
Best clinics for otoplasty
You may also like