AquaMarine at Marina Mandarin Hotel
Filed in best halal buffets | April 09, 2019
AquaMarine, a jewel of Marina Mandarin Hotel, offers a dazzling buffet of Asian and Western cuisines. Its menu showcases the favorites from around the world that make you keep coming to its every food station for more helpings. No doubt, every food counter at AquaMarine is Halal- certified. This 260-seat international buffet restaurant is successful in delivering high quality of food and service consistently.
Seafood paradise for seafood lovers: It is another seafood paradise in the world of Halal buffet. AquaMarine is a true seafood place to fulfill your dream of having premium crabs, oysters, mussels, prawns and salmons for endless flow. One good thing about this seafood counter is that nobody needs to compete with others for the favorites, as the quantity and the space are more than enough for everyone to feel comfortable.
Super fresh sashimi: Sashimi is a star dish at Japanese station. And the star is always the best to taste. Just ask the chef for a plate of mixed sashimi, he will give you the fine cuts of salmon, tuna and swordfish. They are so fresh and delicious that you will lose yourself in its wonderful flavors.
Special foods for special occasions: AquaMarine’s patrons won’t feel boring with the variety of foods there, as this sophisticated buffet restaurant always knows how to make it fresh. For special occasions, international guest chefs will be invited to showcase their best dishes to cheer up the events. Just check out the restaurant menu whenever a public holiday is coming to get updated about the special offers.
5 Best Halal Buffets in Singapore to Suit All Occasions
- The variety of foods is huge, its food stations cover Chinese, Japanese, Indian and Western cuisine.
- Besides the star counters – cold seafood and Japanese, dessert station is also a bright corner. There are wide selections of nonya kueh, ice cream, mousses, pastries and cakes with just nice level of sweetness. Egg tart and durian penyat are the highlights among the beautiful world of dessert at AquaMarine.
ATMOSPHERE: AquaMarine has a modern look with glass decor and warm yellow theme, creating a relaxing and cosy-feeling ambience for enjoying premium buffet. This spacious hotel restaurant with generous seating is an ideal place for couple, family and friend gathering. It is ideal because nobody needs to hurry for the food or is forced to run with the time.
- Chilli crab
- Prawn tempura
- Durian penyat
- Daily buffet lunch: S$60++ adult | S$30++ child (6 – 12 years)
- Weekday buffet dinner (Mon to Thur): S$73++ adult | S$36++ child (6 – 12 years)
- Weekend buffet dinner (Fri to Sun): S$83++ adult | S$41++ child (6 – 12 years)
- AquaMarine also offers an a la carte menu with local signatures like Jumbo Laksa, or Hainanese Chicken Rice.
- Reservations are highly recommended.