Bistecca Tuscan Steakhouse
Filed in best steakhouse | March 27, 2016
Serious steak lovers whose palate favours the charcoal-grilled meat will surely dub Bistecca Tuscan as one of the best steakhouses in Singapore. Expect the best grillers in town to be working behind the restaurant’s kitchen preparing that juicy, sumptuous, and finely chopped steaks for you. However, make sure your pockets are deep enough to dine in this upscale restaurant.
- Steak is seasoned and cooked in traditional Tuscan style: Lovers of Italian food would get this; steak is seasoned with salt and pepper and then cooked over charcoal fire. This leaves the meat perfectly charred outside and medium-rare inside, which is a bit different from other styles of steak found in Singapore.
- Bistecca Fiorentina: No doubt, the real crowd puller of Bistecca Tuscan is its signature Bistecca Fiorentina (S$188). Fans of steak can never resist the lure of deliciously thick cuts of Wagyu F1 T-bone steak (1.1kg). Served with asparagus and onion, Bistecca Fiorentina is generous enough to feed 2 to 3 meat eaters.
- Beautiful selection of antipasti: Need something tasty to whet your appetite before indulging in the real treat of the meal? This Italian restaurant offers diners a wide range of flavorful, fresh antipasti to start with.
- Warm and pleasant ambiance: Bistecca lives up to its Italian image with its interior décor and architecture derived from the classic Tuscan house designs. A small patio welcomes the guests, while the warm, woody dining area comes as a big surprise for a rather plain facade.
The 5 Best Steakhouses in Singapore
The menu is small, but there is still enough space for antipasti, pasta, carne e pesce, and contorni to shine besides the traditional Tuscan steak. Guests may also choose the degustation set meal to sample five of the best dishes the restaurant has to offer.
– Shiga Ohmigyu Wagyu A5 Steak
– Fiorentina T-bone Steak
– Pumpkin Ravioli
– Risotto al Tartufo
– Ravioli di Zucca
– Grass-fed Australian Black Angus
– Tortellini di Angello
– Piatto di Salumi
Inside the restaurant, the subdued lighting and wood flooring give-off a very warm and inviting vibe. Each dining table is spaced out evenly so customers won’t feel cramped in a small space. The walls are adorned with paintings, most of which are deers and cows so it would really make you feel like dining in a hunter’s cabin.
– Alfresco dining is available
– Booking an early reservation is recommended