Cherry Garden at Mandarin Oriental Singapore
Filed in best chinese restaurants | January 09, 2021
True to Chinese tradition, Cherry Garden’s design was conceived following the sacred practices of Feng Shui. Regarded as one of Singapore’s most beautiful Chinese restaurants, dining at Cherry Garden is akin to dining at your wealthy relative’s house – illustrious, cozy, and truly satiating. The restaurant operates around the philosophy that the most delightful Cantonese dishes can only come from fresh produce.
- Dim Sum Brunch (From $68) enriched by unparalleled signature creations: Applauded as one of the Lion City’s best dim sum brunches, Cherry Garden boasts of familiar dim sum staples such as siu mai and xiao long bao and signature dim sum that are almost impossible to find elsewhere such as deep-fried escargot dumplings and crystal dumpling with fresh mushrooms and black truffle.
- Food and Wine Pairings: Celebrations are made extra special with Cherry Garden’s selection of classic and modern wines that wonderfully complement their festive Cantonese dishes.
- Divine Desserts: It’s almost a crime not to punctuate a Chinese meal with a dessert. In stark contrast with their long list of appetizers, dim sum, and specialties, Cherry Garden’s arsenal of desserts may seem short-stacked but with such perfectly-executed desserts, five is just the right number. The osmanthus jelly with wolfberry is a delight both to the eyes and the palate.
7 Best Chinese Restaurants in Singapore 2021
MENU: Cherry Garden’s menu showcases dim sum, appetizers, roast specialties, soup and broth, abalone and sea cucumber, live fish, lobster, and prawn, seafood specialties, poultry, meat, vegetable and tofu, rice and noodle, and desserts.
- Peking Duck with Traditional Condiments, Chinese Crepes, Spring Onions, Cucumber and Homemade Sauce
- Thick Superior Lobster Soup, Conpoy, and Seaweed
- Braised 8-head Whole Abalone and Sea Cucumber with Premium Oyster Sauce
- Steamed red grouper served with pickled chilies
- Five grain fried rice with Cantonese pork sausage and vegetables
- Dim Sum
AMBIENCE: Cherry Garden is one of the most beautiful Chinese restaurants in Singapore. An elegant dining room, exuding an old Chinese atmosphere and surrounded by lush greenery, is what will make your gastronomic journey there pleasurable and memorable.
The restaurant’s high-class private dining rooms are ideal for a business treat.
NOTE: Strict with brunch and lunch schedules especially during busy days
- Buses: 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 36, 56, 70M, 75, 77, 97, 97E, 106, 111 and 1 (Walk 2 mins from bus stop B02051)
- Nearest MRT station: Promenade MRT (CC4) (Walk 4 mins from Exit A)