MENU: Cherry Garden’s menu showcases dim sum, appetizers, roast specialties, soup and broth, abalone and sea cucumber, live fish, lobster, and prawn, seafood specialties, poultry, meat, vegetable and tofu, rice and noodle, and desserts.
- Peking Duck with Traditional Condiments, Chinese Crepes, Spring Onions, Cucumber and Homemade Sauce
- Thick Superior Lobster Soup, Conpoy, and Seaweed
- Braised 8-head Whole Abalone and Sea Cucumber with Premium Oyster Sauce
- Steamed red grouper served with pickled chilies
- Five grain fried rice with Cantonese pork sausage and vegetables
- Dim Sum
AMBIENCE: Cherry Garden is one of the most beautiful Chinese restaurants in Singapore. An elegant dining room, exuding an old Chinese atmosphere and surrounded by lush greenery, is what will make your gastronomic journey there pleasurable and memorable.
The restaurant’s high-class private dining rooms are ideal for a business treat.
NOTE: Strict with brunch and lunch schedules especially during busy days
- Buses: 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 36, 56, 70M, 75, 77, 97, 97E, 106, 111 and 1 (Walk 2 mins from bus stop B02051)
- Nearest MRT station: Promenade MRT (CC4) (Walk 4 mins from Exit A)