Colin Tham Plastic Surgery
Filed in best clinics for otoplasty | March 05, 2021
The Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr Colin Tham ventured into the field of aesthetic medicine early in his career.
After obtaining his qualification, he started out in the public health sector and worked for KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital. Thereafter, he joined Asia HealthPartners and opened his own clinic.
He is dedicated to keeping abreast with developments in the science of cosmetic surgery and non-invasive procedures.
- Tailor-made solutions to fit different patient needs.
- Procedures are carried out in-house.
- Experienced team with the clinic’s own caring nurses and an anaesthetist to support the plastic surgeon.
- The patient’s safety is to be ensured.
- Privacy is guaranteed.
- Easily accessible via its location on Orchard Road
Colin Tham Plastic surgery performs Otoplasty to correct ear abnormalities. These include:
- Bat ears: A condition where the ears stick out prominently
- Ears that are abnormal as a result of trauma or disease.
Children who are born with bat ears can have them corrected through a surgical procedure. It is recommended that this is performed before they attain school age. The advantages of Otoplasty is that:
- There are no visible scars
- Recovery takes about 2 weeks
- The procedure does not affect the hearing.
COST: Starts from $4,990
Best clinics for otoplasty
You may also like