Filed in best chilli crab |
April 18, 2023
Chances are high that “HolyCrab!” is the first thing that comes out of your mouth when you see the restaurant’s best-selling Chili Crab laid out in front of you.
Massive and filled with fleshy meat and heavenly roe, HolyCrab doesn’t scrimp on its efforts to source Sri Lankan crabs that are of the finest quality and free of antibiotics. Even just one claw will have you drooling with delight.
- Chilli crab with red and green versions: Red is the classic color of Singapore chili crab, but with HolyCrab, this delicious dish also comes in green. The green version may have a Thai look, but it is a true Peranakan recipe. This would be a perfect fit if you are looking for something yummy and creative for your chili crab meal.
- 5 levels of spiciness: HolyCrab has 5 levels of spiciness to accommodate every diner’s preference, whether they like it hot or just a little kick to keep the spotlight on the crab.
- 12 crab dishes to choose from: It’s always great to have choices, and diners are spoiled for choice at HolyCrab. Choose from 12 exquisite crab dishes including Green Mumba (signature green sauce with strong Oriental flavors), Devil’s (creamy butter sauce with curry flavors), and Orgasmic (just like Devil’s but with the luxurious addition of brown salted egg yolks).
7 Best Chilli Crab in Singapore (2023) to Die for
AMBIENCE: HolyCrab’s interior has a no-frill elegance to it. Sure, the black walls and red accents will surely catch your attention, but not too much that they distract you from your main agenda: huge, succulent crab cooked to perfection.
MUST-TRIES: Of course, diners come for the famous Chili Crab, but HolyCrab also boasts an arsenal of notable non-crab dishes.
- Mini Squirters
- HolyCrab Fried Rice
- Hooked on Mee
- Oh My Cod!
- Fried/Steamed Mantou
- Reservations are encouraged.
- Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty!
- Vegetarian-friendly options available
- Car park charges
- Find HolyCrab on WhatsApp for promos and announcements.
We recommend for you
Best chilli crab
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore