Filed in best chilli crab |
January 04, 2021
Chances are high that “HolyCrab!” is the first thing that comes out of your mouth when you see the restaurant’s best-selling Chili Crab laid out in front of you. Massive and filled with fleshy meat and heavenly roe, HolyCrab doesn’t scrimp on its efforts to source Sri Lankan crabs that are of the finest quality and free of antibiotics. Even just one claw will have you drooling in delight.
- Choose your level of spiciness: Some like it hot; some prefer just a little, light kick to keep the spotlight on the crab. HolyCrab has 5 levels of heat to accommodate every diner’s spice preference.
- 12 crab dishes to choose from: It’s always great to have choices, and diners are spoiled for choice at HolyCrab. Choose from 12 exquisite crab dishes including Green Mumba (signature green sauce with strong Oriental flavors), Devil’s (creamy butter sauce with curry flavors), and Orgasmic (just like Devil’s but with the luxurious addition of brown salted egg yolks).
- Immersion classes by the renowned Chef Elton Seah: Fancy yourself a chef? Take HolyCrab’s affordable immersion classes taught by no less than Head Chef Elton Seah. Learn traditional Singaporean dishes such as Red Chili Crab, Black Pepper Crab, and Minced Pork Omelet.
The 7 Best Chilli Crab in Singapore 2021
HolyCrab’s interior has a no-frill elegance to it. Sure, the black walls and red accents will surely catch your attention, but not too much that they distract you from your main agenda: huge, succulent crab cooked to perfection.
OTHER MUST TRIES:
Of course, diners come for the famous Chili Crab, but HolyCrab also boasts an arsenal of notable non-crab dishes.
- Mini Squirters
- HolyCrab Fried Rice
- Hooked on Mee
- Oh My Cod!
- Fried/Steamed Mantou
- Reservations are encouraged.
- Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty!
- Vegetarian-friendly options available
- Car park charges
- Find HolyCrab on WhatsApp for promos and announcements.
We recommend for you
Best chilli crab
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore