Irodori Japanese Restaurant
Filed in best japanese buffets | January 07, 2021
Situated in Riverview Hotel, Irodori is a Japanese restaurant that you can try. A wide range of Japanese favorites from its a la carte buffet menu served for lunch and dinner definitely tempt your taste buds.
- On-the-spot prepared foods: At Irodori, buffet does not mean that foods are cooked in advance. Dishes are only prepared upon ordering, so you can be sure that they’ll arrive at your table piping hot. And sashimi is freshly sliced on the spot to entice diners to ask for more.
- Tasty sashimi: Sashimi, a highlight among other foods, draws people to this restaurant. All types of sashimi are fresh, thick, and well presented to make sashimi lovers fall in love with this dish forever.
- Wide range of foods: With almost 100 dishes available for unlimited orders, the restaurant’s menu enables us to balance our plate with both sashimi and cooked foods.
- Great complimentary dishes: Some signature dishes of Irodori such as Green Tea Tofu and Ebi Mentai Mayo are served as complimentary dishes upon arrival. They are so delicious that diners may come up with a wish that they are one of the dishes on the buffet menu.
- Promotion: ANZ, Maybank, UOB, Diners, American Express, CIMB, and OCBC Credit cardholders get a reward of 15% off for lunch and 10% off on a la carte menu for dinner.
- Open concept kitchen: Any seats at the bar counter will be provided a view of chefs at work.
5 Best Japanese Buffets in Singapore for That Sashimi Fix
- Pork roll with golden mushroom
- Crisp nasu miso itame
- Adult: $36.80++
- Child: $23++ (Below the age of 10)
SERVICE: As a busy restaurant with a la carte buffet style (unlimited food can be ordered and the dishes will be brought to tables by waiters), the service can’t be as fast as your expectation. Be prepared for a long wait or reminding staff about the orders.
LOCATION: The restaurant is more convenient to be reached by bus or car as it is a little far from MRT stations.
- Reservations should be made in advance as the restaurant is always packed with Japanese food lovers.
- To avoid the crowd that causes slow service, you should arrive around 18:00 to get a better service.
Best japanese buffets
Eat & Drink
You may also like