Irodori Japanese Restaurant
Filed in best japanese buffets |
April 27, 2023
Irodori, a Japanese restaurant located in the Riverview Hotel, offers a delectable à la carte buffet menu for lunch and dinner that will surely tantalize your taste buds with a wide selection of Japanese favorites.
- An abundant array of food choices: With almost 100 dishes available for unlimited orders, the restaurant’s menu enables us to balance our plate with both sashimi and cooked foods.
- On-the-spot prepared foods: At Irodori, the buffet does not mean that food is cooked in advance. Dishes are only prepared upon ordering, ensuring that they arrive at your table piping hot.
- Sashimi is highly regarded as a standout dish: At Irodori Restaurant’s buffet, sashimi steals the show with a variety of fresh, thick slices of salmon, tuna, yellowtail, swordfish, and octopus beautifully presented.
- Yummy complimentary dishes: Irodori offers complimentary signature dishes such as Green Tea Tofu and Ebi Mentai Mayo to diners upon arrival, which are so delicious that guests may wish they were part of the restaurant’s buffet menu.
5 Best Japanese Buffets in Singapore for That Sashimi Fix
- Pork roll with golden mushroom
- Crisp nasu miso itame
- Adult: S$39.80++
- Child: S$24.80++ (Below the age of 10)
- Reservations should be made in advance as the restaurant is always packed with Japanese food lovers.
- To avoid the crowd that causes slow service, you should arrive around 18:00 to get a better service.
- As a busy restaurant with an à la carte buffet style where unlimited food can be ordered and dishes are brought to tables by waiters, the service may not be as fast as you expect. Be prepared for a longer wait time or remind the staff about your orders.
We recommend for you
Best japanese buffets
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore