Filed in best french restaurants | July 04, 2018
JAAN is a multi-award winning restaurant that focuses on serving Artisanal French cuisine. This restaurant has been ranked 22nd in San Pellegrino's Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants 2013. JAAN is definitely a name to be picked up for any special occasions.
- Breathtaking view: Situated on the 70th floor of the Swissotel, the view of this restaurant is so magnificent. No matter where your table is, you can also contemplate a beautiful view over Marina Bay. What could be better than treating your palate with the finest French foods while your eyes are feasted on the most wonderful view Singapore has to offer?
- Exceptional foods: JAAN’s dishes have been praised to be at Michelin standard, comparable with those in the best restaurants around the world. Whether you go with a la carte menu or set menus, things can never go wrong. Chef Julien Royer’s signature dishes like 55′ rosemary smoked egg and hay roasted pigeon will show you the finest parts of French culinary art.
- Great wine list and sommelier: There are nearly 500 different labels from Old World and New World Wines to pair with chef Julien’s creative foods. The knowledgeable sommelier of the restaurant will absolutely give you great pairings delighting your gastronomic experience.
- The first Krug Ambassade in Singapore: Appointed to be a partner of Krug, the world’s famed champagne house, JAAN is the only restaurant in Singapore offering the full range of Krug Champagnes. Chef Julien especially creates a menu to pair with this heavenly champagne.
The 5 Best French Restaurants in Singapore
LOOK & FEEL: JAAN is a small restaurant that can accommodate only 40 people max. The restaurant’s decoration is minimalist, using the entire-length-of-the-ceiling crystal and silver free-form chandelier as the only highlight. The place exudes an intimate and romantic ambience, set by the sophisticated lighting and the gorgeous backdrop of the Marina Bay.
MENU: There are three price options for set lunch – 3, 5 or 7 course menu priced at S$68, S$118, S$168 respectively. For dinner, guests can select dishes from a la carte menu or take one of five set menus. JAAN’s menus are a vivid reflection of culinary tradition and chef Julien’s creativity. Note that the contents of a menu will be changed according to a season.
- Three-course menu: S$68++
- Five-course degustation: S$118++
- Five-course Jardin Gourmand: S$118++
- Seven-course Epicure par Julien: S$168++
- Five-course degustation menu: S$198++
- Seven-course prestige menu: S$238++
- Five-course Jardin Gourmand: S$168++
- Seven -course Jardin Gourmand: S$198++
- Ten-course Epicure par Julien: S$298++
Best french restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like