– Foods are good enough to make your guest satisfied
– Dishes are delivered to your home hot, so no need to heat it before serving.
– Food portions are decent.
KUISINE Catering’s menus are divided into 4 sub-menus called: buffet menu, tea reception menu, mini buffet menu and bento menu.
Buffet menu: KUISINE Catering’s buffet menu is all about Asian dishes, refined to suit Singaporean’s palates. Here are the 5 menu options offered under this category.
– Light Buffet Menu: 8 Course at $8.50 per PAX (Min 40 PAX)
– Value Buffet Menu: 9 Course at $10 per PAX (Min 40 PAX)
– Local’s Favourite Buffet Menu: 10 Course at $12 per PAX (Min 30 PAX)
– Exquisite Buffet Menu: 11 Course at $15 per PAX (Min 30 PAX)
– Chef’s Choice Buffet Mene: 12 Course at $18 per PAX (Min 30 PAX)
Tea reception menu: There are approximately 50 light treats, 9 mains and 7 types of beverages for you to choose from. Here are the options on offer.
– Tea Reception Menu A: 5 items for $4 per PAX (Min 80 PAX)
– Tea Reception Menu B: 6 items for $5 per PAX (Min 70 PAX)
– Tea Reception Menu C: 7 items for $6 per PAX (Min 60 PAX)
– Tea Reception Menu D: 8 items for $7 per PAX (Min 50 PAX)
Mini buffet menu: This menu is created to cater for small events or gatherings with 2 affordable options.
– Mini Buffet A: 8 Dishes at $12.80 per PAX (Min 20 PAX)
– Mini Buffet B: 8 Dishes at $14.80 per PAX (Min 20 PAX)
Bento menu: There are 4 bento sets, each set is offered at $10 per pax with minimun oder of 20 sets.
Recommended by those who did engage service with KUISINE Catering
– Curry chicken
– Curry mix vegetables
– Breeze sweet chicken
– Spicy garlic chicken
– Mee goreng
– Crispy cereal prawn
– Snow white fried bee hoon
– Yam paste with ginkgo nuts
– Golden silk nest with yam
– Reservations should be made at least 2 working days in advance.
– Transportation fee will be waived for big orders.