- After placing an order, you will promptly receive confirmation via both email and phone.
- Delivery and setup are conducted on time.
- Staff is efficient in setting up tables and arranging foods.
FAVORITE DISHES: Recommended by those who did engage in service with Mei Hao
- Curry chicken
- Sweet and sour fish
- Sweet and sour pork
- Spare pork ribs
- Duck with sea cucumber & mushroom
- Prawn with salad cream
- Tang hoon
- Yam paste
MENUS: There are 6 types of menus on offer: buffet menu, mini buffet, hi-tea buffet, bento, BBQ buffet, and wedding. For more information about menu items, click here.
- Buffet menu: This menu is designed with different categories to meet different needs.
- Economic buffet: $8.90 per head; 8 courses + drink; minimum 40 pax
- Deluxe buffet: $10.90 per head; 9 courses + drink; minimum 30 pax
- Supreme buffet: $12.90 per head; 9 courses + drink; minimum 25 pax
- Classic buffet: $15.90 per head; 9 courses; minimum 25 pax
- International buffet: $18.90 per head; 9 courses; minimum 25 pax
- Golden buffet: $21.90 per head; 10 courses; minimum 25 pax
- Mini buffet
- Super value mini buffet: $6.90 per head; 7 courses; minimum 25 pax
- Mini buffet A: $8.90 per head; 8 courses; minimum 20 pax
- Mini buffet B: $10.90 per head; 9 courses; minimum 15 pax
- Mini buffet C: $12.90 per head; 9 courses; minimum 15 pax
- Hi-tea buffet: $6.00/pax, $7.00/pax and $8.00/pax
- BBQ Buffet: From $7.00 onwards per pax with a minimum order of 40 pax
- 7% GST will be charged over the total bill.
- It is recommended making a booking at least 3 working days in advance.
- No warmers provided
- Mei Hao 99 Catering also offers dinner delivery, available from Monday to Friday at some selected areas.