Written by The Best Singapore Editors |
July 02, 2018
Irish pubs have quickly plagued the entire world, where you will certainly find more than one in every city in today’s world. Established in 1995, Molly Malone’s is the first Irish pub in Singapore, and has quickly become a cult-favorite. Is it the infectious folk music, distinctive pints of Guinness or perhaps the jovial Irish atmosphere that makes people come back for more? Stop by for a quick pint, and you will soon discover why!
- Traditional homey Irish grub: You’ll be spoilt for choice with this incredibly delicious grub menu. Stopping by on a Monday? Enjoy the infamous daily special of Dublin coddle served with freshly baked soda bread. Coming for breakfast? Fill up on a hearty traditional Irish breakfast, and you’ll proudly carry a food-baby until dinner. Try out some of the nation’s favorite dishes, from Bangers and Mash to a classic Sunday roast. There is something for everyone on this menu.
- Vivacious ambience like no other: What makes an Irish pub so popular in today’s world? Once you step into this pub, you will know why the Irish are notoriously known as the world’s biggest drinkers. Molly’s is always filled with lively and interesting characters, quickly turning into a community. You can sing your heart out, dance the night away and not feel embarrassed in the slightest. That’s the true beauty of a classic, energetic Irish pub.
- Private areas for any festivity: Rent out one of their 3 floors to suit any group size and any occasion. Whether it’s a small gathering of 20, or a massive one with 100 folks, Molly’s is the place to be. Email them or give them a quick call, and they will be very happy to accommodate you!
5 Best Old-school Pubs in Singapore for a Dose of Nostalgia
- Check out their website for everyday events, promos and parties. From Quiz Nights to hilarious Cards Against Humanity parties, you’ll definitely have the best ‘craic’ at Molly’s.
- Current Promo: Every Wednesday night, enjoy a house spirit for $8 to end a long work day.
We recommend for you
Best old-school pubs
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore