PUJIM BBQ @ Amoy Street
Filed in best korean bbq |
April 05, 2022
The popularity of PUJIM BBQ among foodies and K-culture fans in Singapore has risen to legendary status that the waitlist for a table could take as long as 2 months. All hype? Absolutely not. PUJIM’s claim to fame is its lineup of signature meats: Premium A4 Wagyu, Iberico Bellota, and Duroc. If you think “melt in your mouth” is mere hyperbole, PUJIM’s meats will convince you otherwise.
Another thing that draws in the crowds? The swanky industrial vibe with neon pink detail is an absolute Insta material. The staff also goes the extra mile to ensure that customers have a satisfactory dining experience with simple things such as placing a slice of bread on the grill so that cooked meats stay warm without getting overcooked. That piece of bread tastes heavenly, by the way.
- Premium A4 Wagyu Beef: What’s so special about A4 Wagyu? It is the second highest-rated Wagyu beef, which means luscious marbling that smoothly glides in your mouth to release a superior umami flavor.
- Iberico Bellota and Duroc Pork: Often described by meat connoisseurs as “superior to Wagyu beef”, Iberico Bellota is honored as one of the most opulent meats in the world. Black Iberian pigs are fed an almost-exclusive diet of acorns, which results in meat that has a distinctive earthy/nutty flavor with unbelievable marbling. Duroc pork is another supreme delicacy, a heritage breed with an enticing red color, crisp and clean flavor, and spectacular marbling.
- Healthful Black Rice: In keeping with the luxurious theme of its menu, PUJIM upgraded its rice dishes to black rice. Superior to white rice, black rice is gluten-free, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is good for the eyes and the heart.
7 Best Korean BBQ Restaurants in Singapore Right Now
- PUJIM Shovel (consists of A4 Wagyu ribeye, prime Black Angus boneless short rib, Iberico Bellota pork collar and rib finger, and Duroc pork belly)
- Kimchi Jjim
- Yangpunyi Bibimbap
LOOK & FEEL: PUJIM BBQ has an upbeat, youthful vibe to it – a black “unfinished” industrial vibe with neon pink light fixtures that seem to have jumped straight out of the newest K-Pop music video.
NOTE: If you’re intrigued by all the buzz about PUJIM but a bit strapped for cash, go for their affordable lunch sets – start at S$18.20.
- Buses: 10, 655, 97E (3-min walk from Telok Ayer Station)
- Nearest MRT: Telok Ayer (DT18)
We recommend for you
Best korean bbq
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore