Filed in best salad shops | July 18, 2017
SaladStop! is a salad chain in Singapore with 13 outlets conveniently located nationwide, especially in office areas. An array of Signature Salads and Wraps is always available for health conscious diners to choose from. There are over 35 free toppings, 15 premium toppings and 20 homemade dressings for you to be creative and enjoy unrepeated meals.
- There are plenty of choices: If you choose to go with a potpourri of salads fashioned by SaladStop!, you can pick one from 12 impressive signature salads or from 3 classic ones. Whatever they offer in bowl, they do serve in wrap.
- Mix your own salads at S$9.50: If you want to have all your favorite salad ingredients in one bowl, then be your own chef. There are more than 50 toppings and 20 dressings for you to choose from. You can pay S$1 extra to get meat and premium ingredients like almonds and rocket.
The 5 Best Salad Shops in Singapore’s CBD
- Vegetables are crunchy, fresh and cool. The meat is plentiful and succulent. All ingredients are tossed well before serving.
- Each bowl of salads comes with a free breadstick that is very crunchy and delicious
- SaladStop! homemade dressings are locally inspired so they are more suitable for local tastes, less sweet with no preservatives
- The portions are generous
- Signature salads: ranging between S$9.80 to S$12.80
- Classic salads: ranging between S$11.00 to S$13.80
- Go Geisha
- Jai Ho!
- Cheaper Than a Facial
- 10% off is awarded for loyal diners who have 10 chops and above on their SaladStop’s cards
- Standard Chartered card holders can get 10% off for any bills above S$25