MENU: Voted 2020 Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice, Sen of Japan’s menu celebrates fresh Japanese produce and ingredients in the form of appetizer, soup, salad, tempura, entrees, sashimi and nigiri sushi, maki, and desserts. They also have a comprehensive beverage menu where you are sure to find the perfect spirit for any celebration.
- Premium Bara Chirashi Don (S$46)
- Hamachi Carpaccio (S$23)
- Anago tempura (S$20) – Salt-water eel
- Umeshu Raisin Cheesecake (S$15)
LOOK AND FEEL: Sen of Japan has a romantic feel to it with its intimate ambience and a sweeping view of the Singapore cityscape—especially more beautiful in the evening.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$100
NOTE: Enjoy 50% off wines, sake, and beer during Happy Hour, 15:00 to 18:00, Mondays through Thursdays
- Buses: 97, 106, 518, 133, 502, NR1, NR6 (Bus stop 03509 is right outside Marina Bay Sands Tower 2 lobby.)
- Nearest MRT station: Marina Bay Sands is directly connected to CE1/DT16 Bayfront Station. Take exits C and D to get straight to The Shoppes.