Filed in best halal buffets |
January 06, 2021
StraitsKitchen at Grand Hyatt Hotel is one of the top Halal buffet restaurants in Singapore. Its dining room with a contemporary marketplace setting adds charm to an extensive menu celebrating the best of local delights. There are approximately 50 main dishes and 20 dessert items for you to enjoy a true Singaporean cuisine.
- A showcase of the best of local hawker favorites: For those, who firstly explore Singaporean cuisine, StraitsKitchen is a must-visit destination, as you will capture the whole picture of this lion city’s cuisine at a single location. There are plenty of must-try dishes to complete a trip to Singapore and StraitsKitchen offers most of them at restaurant standard. You can always taste the standouts from Chinese, Indian, and Malay food that make up Singaporean cuisine. Let explore what are called Hainanese chicken rice, laksa, satay, beef rendang, nasi goreng, tandoori chicken, roti prata many more.
- A comfortable ambience for street food: Those hawker favorites served at StraitsKitchen are considered as Singapore street food. Do you think that the best place to enjoy street food is on the streets? Absolutely, the streets are where you can feel the pulses of the real local life. However, for those who cannot bear the sweltering weather in Singapore, StraitsKitchen with an air-conditioned dining room is a wise choice. This hotel restaurant has a posh and classy look with elegant furnishings, affording a high-class and relaxing ambience for hawker food.
- Lively theatre kitchens: Having street food in this hotel restaurant won’t make you miss the sights and sounds of street food as you can get them on the streets. The theatre kitchens of StraitsKitchen enable dinners to view skillful chefs preparing foods behind the counters and hear various lively cooking sounds. This makes StraitsKitchen different from others.
5 Best Halal Buffets in Singapore for All Occasions
- StraitsKitchen has six food counters featuring different sections of local cuisine. Among them, Indian and dessert counters are the standouts.
- Foods are cooked on-the-spot at the open kitchens so they are always hot, fresh, and replenished promptly.
- Delicious local dishes with top-notch ingredients
MUST-TRY MAIN DISHES:
- Chicken rice
- Chili crab
- Pippies in xo sauce
- Tandoori chicken
- Smoked duck breast
- Fish otah
- Kaya cake
- Durian ice cream
- Malay kueh kuehs
- Ice kachang
- The staff is professional and attentive.
- Plate clearing is done regularly and swiftly.
- Buffet lunch: SGD 45++ (adult) and SGD 25++ (child)
- Buffet dinner: SGD 55++ (adult), SGD 30++ (child)
DRESS CODE: Smart casual
- It is always worth calling ahead to make a booking.
- Seafood dishes are limited.
We recommend for you
Best halal buffets
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore