Summer Palace Restaurant
Filed in best dim sum | February 16, 2021
Spreading its finest aromas in the heart of the Regent Singapore hotel, Summer Palace Restaurant is a one-of-a-kind Chinese restaurant serving the most exquisite Cantonese-inspired dishes, prepared by two renowned Hong Kong chefs.
- Seasonally created eclectic dim sum variations: Besides the classic dim sum available for daily lunch, there are new dim sum variations created every season to keep things exciting. Tying in fresh seasonal ingredients and new bold flavors, the dim sum will never disappoint.
- Wallet-friendly weekend dim sum brunch: Come with a group of at least 4 diners and enjoy the exceptional quality dim sum along with the restaurant’s most-loved dishes like Suckling Pig, Roasted Duck, and Honey-barbecued Pork at $56 per pax. The food selection is not that wide as it is at other dim sum brunches in town, but the beautiful taste and wallet-friendly price are more than enough to make up for the space.
- Michelin-star restaurant for a world-class dining experience: Highly acclaimed by global food critics, Summer Palace restaurant easily takes a spot on this list as one of the most recognized Chinese restaurants in Singapore. Savour the tantalizing award-winning dishes in an eye-opening setting that will leave you hungry for more.
5 Best Dim Sum in Singapore to Enjoy All The Little Beauties
- Steamed Prawn Dumplings with Bird’s Nest
- Steamed Pork Dumplings with Dried Scallops
- Crispy Fried Prawns with Wasabi Sauce
- BBQ pork bun
LOOK & FEEL: Featuring ornate wooden carvings, eye-catching Chinese decor and floor-to-ceiling glass windows overlooking luscious views, Summer Palace provides the ideal ambience for an intimate dining experience.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: 56$++ for weekend brunch, minimum of 4 diners.
Best dim sum
Eat & Drink
You may also like