The Courtyard’s Chocolate Buffet
Filed in best chocolate bars |
December 01, 2019
Who can resist a full spread of chocolatey goodness? Chocolate fans in Singapore were ecstatic when The Courtyard's Chocolate Buffet at The Fullerton Hotel was relaunched in March 2018. The comeback certainly did not disappoint as a wider and better selection plus new elements were introduced.
- Offering chocolate buffet: Yes, it is a chocolate party with free flow of all things chocolate – savories made with chocolate, chocolate cakes, chocolate tarts, chocolate spheres, chocolate cocktails and more.
- Savory items to prime your palate: This newly-added selection was introduced in the revamped menu and have remained as guest favorites. Come hungry, whet your palate with savories made with chocolate like Cocoa and Spice-rubbed Baby Back Pork Ribs, Wagyu Beef, Peruvian Chocolate and Poblano Chilli Empanadas before heading to your desired chocolate stations.
- Pure chocolate treats at the Valrhona Tasting Table: Guests can sample 12 varieties of premium Valrhona chocolate with different percentages of chocolate content. It’s just simple and unadulterated chocolate goodness in bite size form without the extra frills.
- Chocolate freezing show: If you want a bit of entertainment amidst the chocolate fest, head over to the Live Nitro Station and watch the experts freeze gooey chocolate with liquid nitrogen. The end products are plated chocolate spheres containing Valrhona 70 percent chocolate sponge, crumble, espuma, and meringue. Eye and palate treats at the same time.
The 5 Best Chocolate Bars in Singapore
MENU: The chocolatey spread includes savory fare, macarons, tarts,
eclairs, cakes, sorbets, shooters and the ever-popular chocolate fountain. There
are also liquid desserts and chocolate-based cocktails to give you an extra
- Cocoa and Spice-rubbed Baby
Back Pork Ribs
- Wagyu Beef, Peruvian Chocolate,
and Poblano Chilli Empanadas
- Baked Ocean Trout Mini Quiche
- Bitter Sweet Chocolate Lime Arancini
- DIY hot chocolate
- Milo Zero Cocktail
- Milo Zero Mocktail
- Toblerone Martini
AMBIENCE: The Courtyard at The Fullerton Hotel is already an institution in
Singapore. Located at the atrium lobby of the hotel, it is a perfect venue for
dining with friends, family, or your significant other, while enjoying the view
of the Singapore River. Soft live music plays in the background, adding more
plus points to the overall classy feel of the place.
- S$45* per adult; S$22* per
- S$55* with a glass of dessert
cocktail, house pour red, white or dessert wine
- S$60* with a glass of house
pour sparkling wine
- S$65* with a glass of house
- S$25* per glass of Toblerone
Martini or Berry Into You cocktails
*Prices are subject to 10
percent service charge and prevailing government taxes.
NOTE: Reservations are highly recommended.
We recommend for you
Best chocolate bars
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore