MENU: The chocolatey spread includes savory fare, macarons, tarts, eclairs, cakes, sorbets, shooters and the ever-popular chocolate fountain. There are also liquid desserts and chocolate-based cocktails to give you an extra kick!
- Cocoa and Spice-rubbed Baby Back Pork Ribs
- Wagyu Beef, Peruvian Chocolate, and Poblano Chilli Empanadas
- Baked Ocean Trout Mini Quiche
- Bitter Sweet Chocolate Lime Arancini
- DIY hot chocolate
- Milo Zero Cocktail
- Milo Zero Mocktail
- Toblerone Martini
AMBIENCE: The Courtyard at The Fullerton Hotel is already an institution in Singapore. Located at the atrium lobby of the hotel, it is a perfect venue for dining with friends, family, or your significant other, while enjoying the view of the Singapore River. Soft live music plays in the background, adding more plus points to the overall classy feel of the place.
- S$45* per adult; S$22* per child
- S$55* with a glass of dessert cocktail, house pour red, white or dessert wine
- S$60* with a glass of house pour sparkling wine
- S$65* with a glass of house pour champagne
- S$25* per glass of Toblerone Martini or Berry Into You cocktails
*Prices are subject to 10 percent service charge and prevailing government taxes.
NOTE: Reservations are highly recommended.