The Gyu Bar
Filed in best japanese restaurants |
March 27, 2023
The Gyu Bar is set at giving Singapore a top-notch artisanal gourmet dining experience, starting from their exceptional choice of Wa-Oh beef from the Kumamoto prefecture. The silky beef has a superior balance of marbling and meatiness, a result of the cattle’s special diet of vegetables, clean air and water from Mount Aso, and being raised in a stress-free environment.
With a seating capacity of only 35, The Gyu Bar places a premium not on customer turnover, but on customer satisfaction.
- Top-level wagyu menus for wagyu fans: At the Gyu Bar, beef lovers can indulge in the finest wagyu dining experience. This restaurant is renowned for its premium wagyu sourced from Japan and cooked to perfection using a range of techniques including yakiniku, sukiyaki, and shabu shabu.
- Japanese “Omotenashi” culture: Staying true to the Omotenashi spirit of hospitality, The Gyu Bar gives every guest a complimentary cup of sake with every meal. Guests are also invited to choose their own cup from the Sake Glass Wall, wonderfully adding to the restaurant’s sense of commune.
- Chef’s Omakase (S$138): Certainly the best way to take the highest pleasure in The Gyu Bar’s offerings is by entrusting the chef to prepare a 10-course “gastronomical journey”. Just imagine what masterpieces their chef can come up with when their creativity is paired up with purely the best ingredients.
7 Best Japanese Restaurants in Singapore : Super Yummy!
- Yakiniku (Wagyu Beef): S$30 – S$58
- Yakiniku (Pork, Chicken, Seafood & Vegetables): S$8 – S$32
- The Signature Chawanmushi: S$7 – S$28
- Wagyu Steaks: S$80 – S$138
- Rice: S$4 – S$28
- Soup: S$4 – S$26
- Salads & Side Dishes: S$8 – S$26
- Noodles: S$15 – S$28
- Desserts: S$6 – S$10
- Tzubozuke Karubi (S$38), 24-hour pot marinated marbled beef
- Tokujo Karubi (S$46), Premium marbled beef
- Yukki Uni Cone (S$38), 4 pieces of beef tartare and sea urchin on sesame cone
- Signature Roast Beef Don (S$35), Slow roast beef, chef’s secret gravy, Onsen egg
LOOK & FEEL: The Gyu Bar capitalizes on subdued hues complemented with tall glass windows that welcome natural light during the day while the night lights make for a romantic ambiance in the evening.
NOTE: The Gyu Bar has limited seating capacity, so place your reservations especially if you’re celebrating an important milestone
- Buses: 105, 132, 190, 190A, 972 (1-min walk from bus stop 40209)
- Nearest MRT station: DT10
We recommend for you
Best japanese restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore