FOOD: The menu at the restaurant varies depending on the day of the week, with different types of food emphasized on different days. Tuesdays and Thursdays are dedicated to the Marine Harvest theme, allowing seafood lovers to indulge in their favorites. On other days, the focus shifts to international cuisine, with slight variations in the types of dishes offered.
- Tandoori prawn
- Salmon belly sashimi
- Lamb rack
- Custard puff
- Creme brulee
- Hazelnut cake
- Coconut ice cream
- Lychee sorbet
- Fruit tarts
- Chocolate fudge cake
- Champagne jelly
HOT DRINK STATION: There is a hot drink station, offering various types of tea and coffee for your desserts or even main courses if you don’t want to pay extra for a cold drink or wine. It is a plus point at The Line.
ATMOSPHERE: The Line’s dining room is designed by Adam D. Tihany, a renowned American interior designer. It is a spacious layout with a modern look that can hold up to 400 persons. The place is always packed with buffet lovers, so it tends to be crowded and noisy.
- Monday to Friday: $65++ per adult, $32++ per child 6-11 years old)
- Saturday: $75++ per adult, $37++ per child (6-11 years old)
- $178++ per adult (free flow Veuve Clicquot, house pour, wines, draft beer, soft drinks, chilled juices, coffee, and tea)
- $118++ per adult (free-flow soft drinks, chilled juices, coffee, and tea)
- $59++ per child (free flow soft drinks, chilled juices)
- Monday, Wednesday and Sunday: $80++ per adult, $40++ per child (6-11 years old)
- Tuesday and Thursday (Marine Harvest): $98++ per adult, $49++ per child (6-11 years old)
- Friday and Saturday: $95++ per adult, $47++ per child 6-11 years old)
Prices are subject to change, depending on the promotion.