- Wide variety of food: There are 16 theatre kitchens at The Line, featuring approximately 100 different types of dishes from different countries such as China, Japan, India and Italy. Foods are cooked freshly at these live cooking stations, so you can have them piping hot.
- Variable menu: Different types of foods are emphasized on different days of the week. Tuesdays and Thursdays are reserved for Marine Harvest theme; it is time for seafood lovers to revel in their favorites. The rest days are when international cuisine is highlighted with slight changes in types of foods.
- Tandoori prawn
- Salmon belly sashimi
- Lamb rack
- Custard puff
- Creme brulee
- Hazelnut cake
- Coconut ice cream
- Lychee sorbet
- Fruit tarts
- Chocolate fudge cake
- Champagne jelly
HOT DRINK STATION: There is a hot drink station, offering various types of tea and coffee for your desserts or even main courses if you don’t want to pay extra for cold drink or wine. It is a plus point at The Line.
ATMOSPHERE: The Line’s dining room is designed by Adam D. Tihany, a renowned American interior designer. It is a spacious layout with modern look that can hold up to 400 persons. The place is always packed with buffet lovers so it is crowded and noisy, accordingly.
- The staff bring you a comfortable experience with friendly and helpful manner.
- Plate clearing is prompt.
DRESS CODE: Casual
SEATING CAPACITY: 230 (indoor) + 96 (outdoor)
Breakfast buffet: $43++ (adult), $22++ (child, 6-11 years old)
- Monday to Friday – $65++ (adult), $32++ (child, 6-11 years old)
- Saturday – $75++ (adult), $37++ (child, 6-11 years old)
- Adult – $178++, free flow Veuve Clicquot, housepour, wines, draft beer, soft drinks, chilled juices, coffee and tea, $118++ free flow soft drinks, chilled juices, coffee and tea.
- Child – $59++, free flow soft drinks, chilled juices
- Monday, Wednesday and Sunday – $80++ (adult), $40++ (child, 6-11 years old)
- Tuesday and Thursday (Marine Harvest) – $98++ (adult). $49++ (child, 6-11 years old)
- Friday and Saturday – $95++ (adult), $47++ (child, 6-11 years old)
Prices are subject to change, depending on the promotion.