MENU: Uncle Leong has an extensive menu that features a long list of crab, premium dishes, fish, prawn, seafood, meat, vegetables, bean curd, soup, noodles, rice, and dessert.
- Shimmering Sand Crab Delight
- Claypot Red Grouper in Canto Style
- Guinness Pork Rib
- Coconut Pudding with Ice Cream
LOOK & FEEL: Uncle Leong at Anchorpoint does not look like your typical Chinese restaurant. With modern accents such as overhead lamps, what could be your only indication you are in a Chinese restaurant is that distinct seafood aroma emanating from the kitchen.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$80
NOTE: Free island-wide delivery
- Buses: 105, 155, 238, 93 (2-min walk from bus stop 52381)
- Nearest MRT station: Braddell (NS18)