Managing taxes, updating and keeping records of costs is essential for even the small businesses operating in Singapore. These measures will help you avoid any legal matters and assist in ensuring a smooth cash flow that you can utilize to expand your business.
When we talk about business accounting, complexity is probably the first thing that comes to mind. However, finding an accounting firm can be challenging due to the limited awareness of business owners related to accounting principles and laws.
Our team has worked their magic to find the 5 best accounting services in Singapore [2022 review] to help you avoid the high costs of recruiting an accountant for your small business. So let’s check it out!
Counto was founded by a couple of computer engineers with the mission of reducing accounting costs for start-ups and small businesses. True enough, Counto has remained true to its mission and is one of the most sought-after accounting firms in Singapore today.
Counto relies on its own IRAS-approved tax software, which efficiently eliminates the need for manual processes and drastically lowers services costs. This AI-powered technology also simplifies accounting tasks, resulting in faster and quicker transactions.
Counto offers a wide range of accounting services including bookkeeping, tax filing, data analytics, forecasting, and payment solutions.
- Counto is composed of finance executives and technologists who possess decades of work experience with top global companies like Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, and Google.
- Pricing for Counto’s service packages is based on the client company’s revenues. The lesser your income, the less you pay.
- Counto runs a well-designed and secure platform that is easy to navigate even for non-tech savvy business owners. Newly transferred clients can also smoothly integrate their existing systems and software to the Counto system, hassle-free.
- Counto’s customer service team works round the clock and is available 24/7. You can rely on them even on weekends, holidays, or in the middle of the night.
- Accounting services for regular businesses
- Accounting services for tech start-ups
- Accounting services for online sellers
- Tax filing services
- Incorporation services
- Company Secretary services
- Annual reporting: Starts from S$750/year
- Monthly reporting: Starts from S$80/month
- Virtual CFO: S$500/month
- Tax preparation package: Starts from S$300
- Incorporation + Company Secretary: S$800
- Incorporation + 1st year compliance: S$125/month
- Company Secretary: Starts from S$300/year
With an experience of over a decade, Reliance Consulting is among the most trusted accounting firm on the island. They have been providing outclass services to their clients within Singapore and overseas as well.
Reliance Consulting offers an extensive range of services starting from conventional accounting services, payroll, taxation consultation, company registration, etc. Thus, they have their strong presence in almost every sector while precisely orienting themselves for small businesses.
To ensure that their services are perfectly aligned with the customers' requirements, they constantly conduct market research to improve their quality. Due to this, their experts are skilled enough to understand all your needs with a personalized solution.
- Reliance Consulting has accountants and auditors with years of experience that would surely help you get the solution of every complex matter.
- Due to the high quality and extensive range of services, the company has made its mark in countries other than Singapore.
- The company offers multiple packages that can also be customized to your specific needs, which will give you a wide choice depending upon your situation.
- Time is undoubtedly valuable, and this is why the experts at Reliance Consulting are passionate about offering you quick solutions.
- Incorporation services
- Corporate secretarial services
- Outsourced accounting services
- Payroll services
- Auditing and assurance services
- Taxation services
- Accounting consultancy services
- Advisory services
- Bundled services
- $229 for emerging businesses having up to 40 transactions per month
- $549 for evolving businesses having up to 80 transactions per month
- $949 for established companies having up to 180 transactions per month
- $1,899 for corporate companies having up to 380 transactions per month