The 5 Best Wedding Planners in Singapore
Lifestyle | November 24, 2020
Not sure how to make your Pinterest wedding board come to life? Allow a professional wedding planner to sort out the A to Z of your special day – so you can have a stress-free and memorable day celebrating with your nearest and dearest. Planning every single detail to suit your individual budget, expectations, and style, the recommended wedding planners below are some of the biggest names in Singapore.
Whether you would like to fly off to a destination wedding or plan a huge event, you can rely on these 5 best wedding planners in Singapore [updated 2020] to get the job done and more.
- Over 100 weddings and events successfully planned: With over a decade of experience in wedding planning, Chère has left an impression on over 100 happy clients that have left the planning to their team of experts.
- A-to-Z planning for your peace-of-mind: From concept design to event management and budget planning, Chère will take care of everything you need to make your day extra special without the stress. Simply book an appointment to get started, and let the knowledgeable team handle the rest as they assist you through their planned process.
- Stunningly elegant decor ideas to suit your style: Whether you’re looking for a beach wedding, a vintage wedding, or a rooftop party, Chère can tailor all decor and functionalities to match your requirements.
- Cater for destination weddings: Planning an adventure for your big day? Take the hassle out of planning with Chère’s destination wedding packages to exceed your expectations.
- Over 18 years of experience: Spellbound is formed with the finest team members, all of which have years of experience in event management, planning and designing. Spellbound has the right skill set to plan everything from the flower arrangements to the landscape and running the event.
- Take your guests away to a destination wedding of a lifetime: Looking to tie the knot in Italy, Australia, or Vietnam? Wherever you want to have your special day, Spellbound has got you covered. They will bend-over-backward to meet your budget and requests – and work hand-in-hand with their overseas partners to make your dreams a reality.
- Dress personal styling: Partnering with WEIHCMIL, you can also receive personal styling advice to find the right dress to compliment your wedding venue and desired look.
- Numerous packages to choose from: Te Planner offer an abundance of different packages, allowing the client to choose which option best suits their needs. Couples can choose from a full wedding package, where everything from budget planning to logistics management is taken care of, or a venue décor package, where Te Planner will make sure your venue is exactly how you envisioned.
- Organisation of pre-wedding events: not only do Te Planner organises and perfect your wedding day, but they also offer pre-wedding event packages for an even more stress-free experience! Whether you want to hold an engagement party, a bachelor/bachelorette party, or even the proposal itself, Te Planner has a package for you that takes care of everything from venue bookings to drinks supply so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- Customise absolutely anything and everything: In line with their customer-centric approach, Te Planner has steered clear from offering standard wedding bundles and instead offer customised options for their floral arrangements, venue décor, and party itineraries – all in the hopes of bringing your dream wedding to life.
- Wedding experience applied right: Having planned numerous weddings and built an impressive portfolio, Wedding Diary has the experience and expert team needed to deliver magical events every time.
- Seamless planning experience: Wedding Diary organises their offerings into unique chapters, taking you from Chapter 1 all the way to your happy ending – talk about a fairytale! With this process, Wedding Diary encourages their clients to give their ideas and make suggestions along the way to help them fully capture your preferred style and theme.
- Full wedding planning or part planning – it’s entirely up to you: As with many planners, Wedding Diary offers a full wedding planning option where they take care of every chapter related to your wedding. However, for those who wish to plan their own weddings and need an assistant or would just like a meticulous team to orchestrate everything on the day, the Wedding Diary has planning packages for just that!
- Dedicated to creating unique experiences: The team at The Wedding Stylist pride itself on creating unique weddings for each client, where no two weddings are alike. Each wedding style is based on the couple’s specific needs, expectations, and budget in order to completely capture their personal style.
- Customisable services that best suit you: dedicating time to in-depth client consultations is how The Wedding Stylist is able to cater their service to best suit you and exceptionally deliver your vision on the day. Their expertise doesn’t stop in Singapore, as they also offer their styling, conceptualizing, and management services for destination weddings.
- Lots of service options to choose from: The Wedding Planner have 3 core services they offer to their clients; Full Wedding Planning (a complete professional direction), Actual Day Coordination (management of on the day tasks), and Styling Conceptualisation (conceptualising your design and bringing it to life). They also offer their mastery for after-parties, proposals, engagement parties, anniversaries, and many more!
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore